JND 1:6 Kojun works BATMAN ARMORY [The Dark Knight]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yuck that shoulder pad but lol glad to know its a stationary piece and cant be moved.
gross shoulder pads lol but thats 100% a sculpted piece.
Yup looks like a fully sculpted, stationary piece for the armory suit rather than one that can be taken out to be used as a separate Batman figure. Unless they're going the DX02 route and doing a fully sculpted TDK suit in silicone (instead of rubber like the DX02)

Also blows HT's price out of the water :ROFLMAO:
Well, that’s a given. Also, I own the HT armory, it came out in 2014 and is really showing its age despite being in good condition. I love the metal clips holding the suit up here, much more accurate. I also really do like them continuing with the same style of base throughout their 1:6 line, something I’ve wanted HT & IA to do but they won’t. It makes these seem like a collectible and not something to do a ton of dynamic posing.

So no Batman or Bruce? Yes but what's the point of this release? HT one comes with a nice Bruce statue/figure. :monkey1

So no Batman or Bruce? Yes but what's the point of this release? HT one comes with a nice Bruce statue/figure. :monkey1
A Bruce Wayne is available with this and according to the teaser photos the batsuit has swap out parts to make a Batman similar to how HT did theirs.

Looking at this makes me realize how good the HTs one is, especially value wise.
It’s definitely not an awful piece by any means, I’ve had it for years and have loved displaying it, but I welcome this upgrade. I thought forsure only HT would’ve released this, but thankfully that’s not the case. I just hope it has diecast and isn’t cheap plastic like the HT version. Curious to see how they go about the lights on this, will it be cell batteries or USB-C. The HT batteries were awful and would dim extremely fast, some even had leaking.

It’s definitely not an awful piece by any means, I’ve had it for years and have loved displaying it, but I welcome this upgrade. I thought forsure only HT would’ve released this, but thankfully that’s not the case. I just hope it has diecast and isn’t cheap plastic like the HT version. Curious to see how they go about the lights on this, will it be cell batteries or USB-C. The HT batteries were awful and would dim extremely fast, some even had leaking.
I would hope that it'd be USB-C and diecast considering its likely going to come with a hefty price tag. I've got the new HT's Armory on PO so I probably wouldn't get the JND one but Its a welcome upgrade for sure on the og armory.

Ins44553085283_51761b6367b94b62854be67bef18f21c.jpg

Shared by a friend.

tailoring looks nice and sharp from that blurry photo at least. You can also definitely tell it's Bale even with the blurriness. Hopefully, for the sake of those who will buy it, the likeness enhances as we get clearer pics rather than regresses.

tailoring looks nice and sharp from that blurry photo at least. You can also definitely tell it's Bale even with the blurriness. Hopefully, for the sake of those who will buy it, the likeness enhances as we get clearer pics rather than regresses.
Will the 1:6 Bale silicone head sculpt suffer from the same old man look as JND’s 1:3 statue?

I already own the TDK Hot Toys armory, not sure if I will be upgrade.

Rather spend the money on something I don’t own already, like the InArt Phoenix Jokers.

Bah, they're making the same mistakes they did with the 1/3.... overly glossy shells over the carbon fiber, carbon fiber color off. Also kept that inaccurate line on the crotch. The shoulders look even worse when out of the armory. Maybe it's the posing but his upper torso proportions/shape just looks weird and boxy.

The way it's presented makes it seem like the Batman is just a statue with swappable parts? If someone can clarify this.

The Bruce suit is nice. The sculpt looks pretty good, better than Joker. The hair looks sculpted? So maybe the prices can stay under $2k?

Type A is just Bruce Wayne, what.

Last edited:
Batman is locked behind the armory?

The sculpt looks like Hot Toys’ 1/4 cowl - which Kojun also did?

The barebones option is just Bruce?

Thank you Kojun, very cool! Please take my $6,000. :lol :lol :rotfl

Yeah prob forced to buy Type B with a Bats+Bruce.

Overall the batsuit suit just looks like their 1/3 shrunken down.

The more I watch the video the more it seems like the batman is literally a statue, like his undersuit looks sculpted.... hope somebody clear this up.

Back