JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON!

is this upcoming Sauron print going to be the one to go with the Sideshow piece that's coming?

I can't confirm for sure, but I believe that SS will have a smaller print that goes with the Sauron, yes. It will not be the same thing as the Giclees I am offering, however.

JV

thanks Jerry.

I can't confirm for sure, but I believe that SS will have a smaller print that goes with the Sauron, yes. It will not be the same thing as the Giclees I am offering, however.

JV

Jerry, do you have the dimensions for the Sauron print? Wondering if I have space to put the Ringwraith and Sauron print side by side.

Forgot to mention that I got number 1/250 of my Ringwraith print. :yess:

Congrats Vasith, so many years of collecting sc, and the lowerst number I've ever recieved is 9 (blackbeard pf). It's great that Jerry has let these low numbers go out to those of us who love his stuff, I'm just dying to get my Gandalf framed and show him off now!

Just took mine in to get framed as well, I have to live without it for a couple of weeks, but I'll try and post some pics once I get it back. I really agonized over the correct mats to use and which colour I wanted to bring out. We'll see if it worked....

Jerry, do you have the dimensions for the Sauron print? Wondering if I have space to put the Ringwraith and Sauron print side by side.

Hey VASith.
The Sauron print might end up being full-sized for the Canvas version, which would make it a whopping 30x40 inch, but the paper version will be anywhere from 20x30 to 17 x 22. I may end up leaning toward 17 x22 in the end, so if you want the ultimate full sized version, you can go with the canvas version.

JV

I will buy a full canvas version from an online store but not ebay.

Hey VASith.
The Sauron print might end up being full-sized for the Canvas version, which would make it a whopping 30x40 inch, but the paper version will be anywhere from 20x30 to 17 x 22. I may end up leaning toward 17 x22 in the end, so if you want the ultimate full sized version, you can go with the canvas version.

JV

Actually 17x22 is perfect for me...it'll fit perfectly with the Ringwraith print.

Hey VASith.

JV

That's going to be massive Jerry!...and it's definitely the version for me. :) I have and love, the Terror over Osgiliath print.....will we ever see it in a canvas giclee version as well?

Hi Woods.

Yes, I do plan to release all the previous versions on canvas, I just need the time to prepare my files to produce them. Like the others, all my LOTR canvases are limited to 100 pieces each. They are coming, just can't say when ; )

JV

Hi Woods.

Yes, I do plan to release all the previous versions on canvas, I just need the time to prepare my files to produce them. Like the others, all my LOTR canvases are limited to 10 pieces each. They are coming, just can't say when ; )

JV

:horror 10 or 100 Jerry?

just noticed my mistake! 100 pieces!

JV

just noticed my mistake! 100 pieces!

JV

Good good. :clap

Also meant to ask at some point, have you ever thought about doing (if you can fit it in) a trilogy piece, sort of like the 3 individual movie pieces you did, but covering all 3 films? I think that would go down well. :hi5:

I DID think of that, which is why I never went down that road, because there is already so much information in each film itself, which already makes it difficult to encapsulate one, doing three on one board, well, I probably will not try!

JV

Where do you think we can see the preview of the Sauron ?? :peace

I think it safe to say it'll be right here. :monkey3 As to when, I'm afraid only Jerry can answer that question. :dunno

Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON TEASER!

There is no official preview just yet, but the good news is that I actually finished Sauron as of yesterday! Now it's off for approval to WB and SS. For now, here is my second official teaser pic:

Stease1.jpg

Enjoy!

JV

Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON TEASER!

There is no official preview just yet, but the good news is that I actually finished Sauron as of yesterday! Now it's off for approval to WB and SS. For now, here is my second official teaser pic:

Stease1.jpg

Enjoy!

JV

Thanks Jerry!

The foot of Sauron and what's left of a Prologue Elven Warrior.....very nice!

Back