JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings Balrog Original art

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: JERRY VANDERSTELT Licensed LOTR art & happenings- SAURON TEASER!

Thanks Woods.
As far as the "foot action" in the pic, I figured that is the very thing Sauron would do too, if given the chance! Aside from using his mace to tear Elves and Numenorians to pieces literally.

JV

Thats freaking ridiculously awesome. :rock

holy crap that looks amazing!!! Gotta get the print to go with my Ringwraith print!! That'll be 4 of Jerry's prints in my room. :hi5:

Thanks guys!
Ok, here is one more sneek peek, before I will have to hold off for approvals : )

Stease4.jpg

JV

Thanks guys!
Ok, here is one more sneek peek, before I will have to hold off for approvals : )

Stease4.jpg

JV

Thanks again Jerry! These sneak peeks are always a treat. Hopefully the approval process will go smoothly and will be completed in a timely fashion so we can get on with the task of adding these to our collections. :lecture

Again looks great. Yup, as soon as WB gives you the go ahead I'll be sitting and ready to order this piece. :rock

Within a week or two, we should have some feedback.

JV

Jerry...once again...looking awesome! Can't wait for the full reveal! Can you say with any confidence the current progress on the Sideshow portion of this 'centerpiece'? Has statue been sculpted and such? Just curious what will happen in two weeks...Sideshow reveal/preview or something less dramatic?

I can't give any info on the SS side of things; it's for SS to reveal what, when : ) I can say that my art is in the can, awaiting approval from WB

JV

I can't give any info on the SS side of things; it's for SS to reveal what, when : ) I can say that my art is in the can, awaiting approval from WB

JV

Jerry, is it safe to say we may have to wait quite some time before we see the completed Sauron painting in all it's glory? Esp. if indeed your Sauron is based on the design of the PF....as I'm sure if this is the case, SS may not want us to see this kind of a 'reveal' with the Sauron PF still so far away.....

A great question Woods.
I'll be talking to SS this week to answer that question. It's actually possible the Fine Art Giclees will be a forerunner to the sculpt, but I can't be certain.................yet

JV

A great question Woods.
I'll be talking to SS this week to answer that question. It's actually possible the Fine Art Giclees will be a forerunner to the sculpt, but I can't be certain.................yet

JV

Sounds good Jerry, we look forward to hearing what SS has to say.

Sauron update:
I've been approved by both SS and WB/NewLine on the actual artwork for the Sauron art collaboration with Sideshow Collectibles. The Full reveal will be soon. Stay posted!

JV

AWESOME NEWS :hi5: PICS PICS!!!!

Nice! Can't wait to see this. God this is gonna be amazing.

congrats Jerry!!love your LOTR and SW art pieces!!!

Thanks!

JV

Sauron update:
I've been approved by both SS and WB/NewLine on the actual artwork for the Sauron art collaboration with Sideshow Collectibles. The Full reveal will be soon. Stay posted!

JV

Wow! That's fantastic news Jerry. Both SS and WB must have been extremely pleased with Sauron as the approval process seems to have gone rather quickly with this one.

Back