Jazzinc The Batman - Batmobile 1/6 Deluxe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, that's nice.

Screen Shot 2022-04-07 at 12.05.10 PM.png

Yeah - that would be great :)

I'm hoping that all that traffic isn't because the FB group was given first shot. I logged into my account so I could checkout quickly, but I never had the link for the pre-order that he was going to post.

Hopefully it means there are a lot of people ordering and that Joost more than meets the numbers he is after.

As for the website issues, I would assume retailers should be ready for site congestion if they're aiming to do a preorder at a certain time.

Hopefully it means there are a lot of people ordering and that Joost more than meets the numbers he is after.

As for the website issues, I would assume retailers should be ready for site congestion if they're aiming to do a preorder at a certain time.

It would be great if he makes his numbers, but it sort of sucks for those of us that wanted to order but can't because he never posted the link here.

It would be great if he makes his numbers, but it sort of sucks for those of us that wanted to order but can't because he never posted the link here.
I know. I can't even find it in his website right now.

I know. I can't even find it in his website right now.

Same here. I went over all of it.

I'm sure he'll do something to make it right for us. He's always been a stand up guy in my experience. I'm sure we'll get the story when all of the dust settles.

Thinking about it, does it really matter for me getting a low number? Actually, no. Lol! If the quality is as good as the first one ordered, I'm fine with it.

Thinking about it, does it really matter for me getting a low number? Actually, no. Lol! If the quality is as good as the first one ordered, I'm fine with it.

That's a very fair point. It's not like concert tickets where the early buyer gets the best seats.

I'm sure there are several of us here that have ordered other items from him - and you're absolutely right - if he didn't make good stuff, nobody would care. I think that what bothers me a bit is that we were completely overlooked here. I can't blame him for focusing on the FB group, certainly that's a larger population to market to. But he did make a commitment here to give us the same opportunity that he was giving the FB group, and that didn't happen.

Again, to your very valid point, I'll be very happy with my new clean batmobile, regardless of the number.

Weathered version ordered! I just love the details I’m sure it’s not that much different than clean but I’m a freak for attention to detail and this does it for me.

I’ve been waiting for this preorder. Now that it is here, I can’t decide which version. Weathered is giving me strong Mad Max vibes, which I like, but might be too muddy for my tastes. Good thing I do not care about low numbering. Gives me some time to decide.

Back