Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It’s crazy the 1/6 HT 89 Batmobile got me into this hobby 10 years ago and here we are. And when I thought something couldn’t be anymore epic Jazzinc delivers!
Same for me. The HT Batmobile put me in this hobby back to 2013.
I like to say that the Jazzinc will be my exit door in this hobby.
As a Batman 1989 fan, I feel very lucky and privileged to own this piece in a few months.

What are your display intentions with the modified Flash?

I don't recall Flash/Barry being inside the Batmobile, only the BatWing (the new one, not 89).

Might have overdone it with the Spinmaster Batmans, bought 5 of them. :lol But they were so cheap.

I am thinking of customizing 3-4 of the Young Barry figures into Batman Returns Batman figures some day.
Yes, I also use the opportunity to get more than a couple of both. ;)

I am thinking of customizing 3-4 of the Young Barry figures into Batman Returns Batman figures some day.
Yes, I also use the opportunity to get more than a couple of both. ;)

Cool, maybe I'll pick up some Flash just in case.

These Spinmaster figures were not even on my radar until I was was watching some BatWing reviews to decide whether to spend the three grand + on JazzInc.

I borrowed the idea off one guy's channel (forget who) that used the cheapo Batman figure and it looked close enough (from a distance).

I'm surprised no one has posted this comparison yet.

One of the five actual movie cars in the Petersen Automotive Museum:

1989-Batmobile-Rearview.jpeg

And the Jazzinc version:

1989_Batmobile_2___original_1720_1147.jpeg

Again, that's the actual car:

Petersen.png

And the Jazzinc version:

1989_Batmobile_4___original_1686_1124.jpeg

The angles and lighting aren't exactly perfect between the comparison pictures, and again, the one in the Petersen museum is one of five, so it may not be a completely perfect comparison car. I also suspect the colors are off due to the repaint for Batman Returns, but I'm absolutely loving what I see here.

I wouldn't be surprised if these product photos were taken at these angles on purpose for just such a comparison.

Just a phenomenal job, Joost - I can't wait to get this home! 👏 👏 👏

Not Batman using the Batmobile to crush the Joker’s spine!

Awesome!

On this shot, it matches perfectly this production photo IMO.
:love:
View attachment 683116
View attachment 683117
My only nitpick is that nose cone looks a little *too* light grey on Joost's current model. Your shot and the one below seems to be a darker gun metal grey than some of Joost's promo shots. Hopefully it's just lighting on the promo pics. Not a deal breaker for me, but hopefully it's darker when I see it in person.

418458106_779358244016963_3195701272161241611_n.jpeg
418950374_6929227913791705_3819087661804038966_n.jpeg

The cone and spinning turbine will be diecast in production also or am I out to lunch on this? Perhaps the cone being diecast will help the cone reflect the blacks around it, giving it a darker appearance like the screen used.

No, I don't think the cone is diecast. He said the turbine would spin as an added extra just before Christmas, but his video where he announced the diecast parts didn't seem to indicate the cone would be one of them:
2024-01-13 18.01.00.png

My only nitpick is that nose cone looks a little *too* light grey on Joost's current model. Your shot and the one below seems to be a darker gun metal grey than some of Joost's promo shots. Hopefully it's just lighting on the promo pics. Not a deal breaker for me, but hopefully it's darker when I see it in person.

View attachment 683409View attachment 683410
Yeah maybe the lights of promo pics makes it lighter than natural light.
It appears darker on this one.
IMG_3922.jpeg

Exactly like the real car, lights can change everything.

That’s a bit of a bummer since it’s the most noticeable aspect of this car, doesn’t make it any less of an accomplishment though.

Back