Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I would legit collect every car Jazzinc makes ! I am a car guy. I love the way this came out blows my current 89 out of the water. I can’t wait to trade spots when it arrives.

This does put the HT version to shame and I actually own it and have loved it for years. I have my pre-order in for this one and can't wait. My "only" small gripe would be that the wheels look a little too bronze and I wish they were slightly darker. I'm sure Joost has references that have shown them to be this color, but they just look a little odd to me given all the other photos I've seen of the '89 in the past.

Did he say that the steering wheel will be diecast in production? I can’t remember.

Personally I’m hoping for KITT or some Batcave pieces.

Joost if you’re reading this my body is ready for,

- Batcave Armory suit vault
- Batcomputer Command Center
- Batskiboat
- Batmissile

FF11EEBC-F250-4D6D-8ACE-3724FB4D9812.jpeg
64521951-C811-4E0B-BE21-D1CDD59D1015.jpeg
D5CDCFFB-AD7C-447E-8296-FFE579A9A3C5.jpeg
549EBDDD-DDCD-42E6-928C-A052EFDB24AE.jpeg

My "only" small gripe would be that the wheels look a little too bronze and I wish they were slightly darker. I'm sure Joost has references that have shown them to be this color, but they just look a little odd to me given all the other photos I've seen of the '89 in the past.
As the Batmobile was only shot at nighttime, it was hard to see the true color of the rims but this aluminum bronze seems 100% accurate.
IMG_3774.png

IMG_3839.jpeg

IMG_3914.png

IMG_3915.jpeg

Hi @JazzInc -

I thought I understood that the turbine will spin via remote control, so I assume this will have some type of electric motor. Will this be a “serviceable part” that we can address, should it wear out at some point?

Hi @JazzInc -

I thought I understood that the turbine will spin via remote control, so I assume this will have some type of electric motor. Will this be a “serviceable part” that we can address, should it wear out at some point?
Correct, and I don’t think it will be a serviceable part because this will last for many many years

What an incredible piece of work/art :love:

I was so tempted to pull the trigger some days ago. But at the end I decided for the Hot Toys version. For one simple reason: I can't affort it...

Happy for those who can :)

My "only" small gripe would be that the wheels look a little too bronze and I wish they were slightly darker. I'm sure Joost has references that have shown them to be this color, but they just look a little odd to me given all the other photos I've seen of the '89 in the past.
… yeah not wrong, a little bit darker would have been perfection…😅

Joost if you’re reading this my body is ready for,

- Batcave Armory suit vault
- Batcomputer Command Center
- Batskiboat
- Batmissile

View attachment 683075

Was the Armory suit vault only a custom project for one person's personal collection?

Interested in a Joost vault too, as well as the Computer.

Purchased a couple extra Hot Toys 89 Batmans (and some Spinmaster Batmans) to be used in the event we get the vault and(or) for other vehicles or dioramas.

I was testing the $10 Spinmaster Batman from Flash in the Hot Toys Batmobile - the figure is slightly under-scaled. But i plan on using it in the BatWing (even though the suit is not 1989 accurate) since I do not want to risk long-term damage to the Hot Toys figure and looks close enough from a distance.

1704975755249.png

1704975768117.png

Back