Jazzinc 1/6 Batman 1989 Batmobile

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They're renders of a model done almost a year ago. I'm guessing he bought it off the artist to use as a base at least, so technically, this is what it will be. I think he did something similar with the Falcon cargo bay.

https://www.artstation.com/artwork/B3z9P8

Ah ok. That looks a lot better than the prototype in the first post anyway. Funny it's mostly based off of the amt model kit.

It’s never too late. He can easily sweeten the deal anytime I can imagine just like he did with the bat signal switch outs. We could get a shield.

It’s never too late. He can easily sweeten the deal anytime I can imagine just like he did with the bat signal switch outs. We could get a shield.
Thats true but aren't preorders closing soon? I wouldn't order without it since that was my favorite part of it as a kid and would actually display it like that.

I’m not sure about pre-order close dates, but I do know that the way this company works he can do whatever he wants because he really loves what he does and he actually listens to collector feedback.

I may have to cancel this. Yes, I'll eat a $100 NRD, but holy hell, Bats and the batmobile from HT is still cheaper than what this version costs. With that extra $, I may be able to get a very used DX09 to have it sit inside the damn thing.
If it’s all about economics, and details aren’t as important, then that’s exactly what you should do.

Joost said in an interview that they accounted for the cancellations and assumed HT would announce their re-release.
I have to imagine there are very few people who were willing to commit to $1500+$300 shipping sight-unseen for the JazzInc version that would then decide they're actually fine with a version that's half as good for half as much money.

Unfortunately I doubt they will make a shield due to cancellation on this. He did say that if they accumulated enough PO’s it could be possible but that was before the HT release. I recently bought a HT shield off eBay just to have one for display. I know it is smaller then the Jazzinc Batmobile but I just love the look of it. Hopefully they offer one so I can have everything in scale and display it together.

I would be interested in a Returns Batmobile that can shed the outer parts to turn into the Batmissile. Think the Kenner toy is still the only one that did that but the batmobile shape wasn't that accurate. Can't believe that was 30 years ago lol.

fde038d78e0b97ebd1e071d896539894.jpg

I would be interested in a Returns Batmobile that can shed the outer parts to turn into the Batmissile. Think the Kenner toy is still the only one that did that but the batmobile shape wasn't that accurate. Can't believe that was 30 years ago lol.

fde038d78e0b97ebd1e071d896539894.jpg
I’d even take a mold/statue of this in 1/6 would be very impressive.

Unfortunately I doubt they will make a shield due to cancellation on this. He did say that if they accumulated enough PO’s it could be possible but that was before the HT release. I recently bought a HT shield off eBay just to have one for display. I know it is smaller then the Jazzinc Batmobile but I just love the look of it. Hopefully they offer one so I can have everything in scale and display it together.
I never took my sheild out and it’s still sitting in the box it came in. It just looks like an unsightly lump of plastic. I always thought it was just designed to be protection during shipping.

At 44 inches long, I don’t see displaying the shield next to the car, nor would I hide the car underneath it, so it would just be a waste to me.

Does anyone here feel dumb and embarrassed for ordering this after bro toys announcements? Because famed YouTube streamer danoby2 says you guys are embarrassed for dropping 1500 dollars on something you wanted.

I never took my sheild out and it’s still sitting in the box it came in. It just looks like an unsightly lump of plastic. I always thought it was just designed to be protection during shipping.

At 44 inches long, I don’t see displaying the shield next to the car, nor would I hide the car underneath it, so it would just be a waste to me.
Not a big fan of the shield but imagine my surprise when after several weeks I figured out it was wrapped in a protective cling-film which made it look even cheaper! :ROFLMAO:

Back