Jakks DC Big Fig batman v superman ,Super Powers etc !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It's laughable how bad the Mattel figures look when compared to that group shot.

attachment.php

AW-WBCP-JoinTheLeague-JakksFigures-Phase1-5-16-17-JM.jpg

Thank you based Jakks :bow This'll probably be how I'll get a full set of the League.
Mattel seems to have nailed Aquaman though! :eek:

Yeah, Aquaman and Flash look alright. The other look pretty weird, especially Batman's torso and Superman not having an ab crunch yet again.

Gentle Giant Jumbo Super Powers
35537362971_5621bc6ec1_z.jpg

35628157966_e0bf0be275_z.jpg

loving these big guys ,modded supes to have his cape clip sit at the sides more like the kenner one ,
and repainted one a little more comic bookish and fit a more comic book looking cape and attachment,

really happy with everything about these figures ,except the price maybe lol over £100 or $130 to get them to the uk ,so my offer to buy still stands if anyone has buyers remorse or just want to clear some space
jaks do a brilliant job at over half the price and half as big again 18inches ,but these are a dream come to life for me ,im still blown away when ever i walk into the room and see them ,the packaging is fantastic ,its like they are mounted ready for wall display like something from a modern art gallery

by which i mean a great garcia lopez art representation of a iconic dc hero ,one side and a almost perfect 3d representation of the said hero on the other ,sealed in a nicely sturdy acrylic display case that mimics the original classic packaging
and collector friendly so you can open and remove at no detriment to the packaging ,

its pretty mind blowing when you really think about it over 30 years after the toy line original debuted

i hope we see green lantern and aquaman at some point ,anyone know if this line is now dead or are more coming

34847042244_10d778ac34_c.jpg

my big girl bonnie garding my treasures or should i say my modern art masterpieces :lol

Gentle Giant Jumbo Super Powers
35537362971_5621bc6ec1_z.jpg

35628157966_e0bf0be275_z.jpg

loving these big guys ,modded supes to have his cape clip sit at the sides more like the kenner one ,
and repainted one a little more comic bookish and fit a more comic book looking cape and attachment,

really happy with everything about these figures ,except the price maybe lol over £100 or $130 to get them to the uk ,so my offer to buy still stands if anyone has buyers remorse or just want to clear some space
jaks do a brilliant job at over half the price and half as big again 18inches ,but these are a dream come to life for me ,im still blown away when ever i walk into the room and see them ,the packaging is fantastic ,its like they are mounted ready for wall display like something from a modern art gallery

by which i mean a great garcia lopez art representation of a iconic dc hero ,one side and a almost perfect 3d representation of the said hero on the other ,sealed in a nicely sturdy acrylic display case that mimics the original classic packaging
and collector friendly so you can open and remove at no detriment to the packaging ,

its pretty mind blowing when you really think about it over 30 years after the toy line original debuted

i hope we see green lantern and aquaman at some point ,anyone know if this line is now dead or are more coming

34847042244_10d778ac34_c.jpg

my big girl bonnie garding my treasures or should i say my modern art masterpieces :lol

I wish they'd do the normal sized Super Powers figures.

Last edited:
they did ,
didn't you hear about it ,
they were everywhere back in 1984 :lol

sorry i couldnt resist ,yeah im with you there either a straight up reissue or a updated articulation version would be great

did you get any of the mini figure ,
the online pictures i saw make them look terrible ,but in hand unmagnified they look okay ,

about the same size as they look in the kenner catalogues and posters that came with the vehicles and play set

34850922164_d84cec9560_z.jpg
35691811115_6ac98d4d15_z.jpg
34882721563_ab977b0cee_c.jpg

apologies for the wonky picture orientation

but for $4 each i guess there not too bad ,supes even has his s on his cape

Back