Jakks DC Big Fig batman v superman ,Super Powers etc !!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Sword-Shield-Promo-001-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Sword-Shield-Promo-003-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-001-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-004-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-007-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-003-510x680.jpg

look like theses were a great seller for jakks ,and they got a airbrush for christmas if these picture are anything to go off :lol

more detailed and accessories included ,what's not to like :yess:
guess the price will rise but to me they are a great set of figures to augment the gaps in necas output

Add some articulation to elbows,knees,arms,and ankles and they would be pretty decent

i think for the price point they are more than decent as is :lol
best 1/4 scale figure i've seen for around a third of the price of a neca

but sure extra articulation would be great

there are 2 new wonder womans coat lasso and sword shield
due in store around the end of march

i think for the price point they are more than decent as is :lol
best 1/4 scale figure i've seen for around a third of the price of a neca

but sure extra articulation would be great

there are 2 new wonder womans coat lasso and sword shield
due in store around the end of march

If that is the new paint aps I would pay $30-40 for it- hope so. I'm been so impressed with what they did for BvS using digital actor scans..
tell us more- any other new from Jakks???

yeah it could be if they don't cheap out ,the bvs wondy had the straps on hands and the harness on the proto pictures if i remember rightly ,
but it does look like they are upping their game so who knows

as for what else ,i only know what i cut and paste from other better informed posters on the froosh boards :lol

Looks like there are a few more releases on the horizon, including:

- an exclusive "collectors" line of six black and white variants starting with Harley Quinn:

https://www.actionfigureinsider.com/jakk ... te-series/
Apparently, this is the first of 6 figures, being released monthly.

From AFI:

This collectible line of figures show the World’s Greatest Super Heroes like you’ve never seen them before through the BIG-FIGS DC Originals Tribute Series; including Batman, Superman, Harley Quinn, and other iconic DC Comics heroes and villains.

Six unique figures will be offered as part of the Tribute Series, exclusively sold on Amazon. Complete your collection by visiting each month as your favorite DC Originals characters become available.

Too bad they're $60. And in B/W. I'd prefer them in color, although the color versions will be released separately, and without the box, such as Harley at EE.
JakksBFDCTribHarleyBanner-1.png

Entertainment Earth has a listing for the coloured Harley Quinn: https://www.entertainmentearth.com/prodi ... HbRQ3l--zs

Maybe they're keeping quiet about its release to maximise sales of the B&W variant?

Finally got a chance to repaint the face.
The body was painted a while back. The body was repainted with lacquer paint mixed with thinner.
repainted gold to the belt, gloves and boots also with lacquer paint then drybrushed black over it.
Added cuts to the bat emblem and the belt.
I replaced the cape with the Enterbay Batman Begins Cape. I know its now screen accurate but it looks great with the figure.
Not bad for a $25 figure. :)

Last edited:
Finally got a chance to repaint the face.
The body was painted a while back. The body was repainted with lacquer paint mixed with thinner.
repainted gold to the belt, gloves and boots also with lacquer paint then drybrushed black over it.
Added cuts to the bat emblem and the belt.
I replaced the cape with the Enterbay Batman Begins Cape. I know its now screen accurate but it looks great with the figure.
Not bad for a $25 figure. :)

FANTASTIC work! Thanks for posting!

Hey all. Finally found a 19" Wonder Woman here in Australia so I kicked off my custom. It's only my second custom so I'm not expecting it to look like the one a few pages back :)D) but I'm hoping it turns out well! I've repainted the suit and have just given it a black wash. Once it dries it needs a scourering to bring out the metallic finish underneath in select spots, dry brushing a little silver, doing something about the skin and then tackling that head...

Here's a progress pic:

2q0nmgo.jpg

My first custom was the Armored Batman. Here's how it turned out:

IMG20161122065817.jpg

2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Sword-Shield-Promo-001-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Sword-Shield-Promo-003-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-001-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-004-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-007-510x680.jpg
2017-JAKKS-Pacific-DC-Comics-Big-Figs-Action-Figure-Gal-Gadot-Wonder-Woman-Cloak-Lasso-Promo-003-510x680.jpg

look like theses were a great seller for jakks ,and they got a airbrush for christmas if these picture are anything to go off [emoji38]

more detailed and accessories included ,what's not to like :yess:
guess the price will rise but to me they are a great set of figures to augment the gaps in necas output
If these comes out like this Im collecting them all 😊😊

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Boots are coming up nicely! I just have to do some gold dry brushing on them and and parts of the suit and then some silver dry brushing around various parts. After that it's on to the head!

IMG20170221175739.jpg

Boots are coming up nicely! I just have to do some gold dry brushing on them and and parts of the suit and then some silver dry brushing around various parts. After that it's on to the head!

View attachment 325612

i like where your going with this :hi5:

and i liked your work on bats and your super inventive use of marker pens for his spear ,genius:clap

i like where your going with this :hi5:

and i liked your work on bats and your super inventive use of marker pens for his spear ,genius:clap
Thanks. Haha. :) Yeah, a couple of markers along with the end of a kid's paint brush with some slivers of clear plastic covered in green highlighter and glued together. Doesn't look screen accurate but it does the trick! :D

Daaaamn, those figures look fun. Blue Devil should be right around the corner then, right?

Got around to doing the silver and gold dry brushing I mentioned earlier and then finished things off with a matt clear coat which has tied everything together. Here's a before and after of the clear coat and a look at the finished boots:

2017-02-26_12.47.20.jpg

IMG20170226125118.jpg

I was a little worried how this may all turn out given I'm fairly new to customising and to make matters worse NECA announced a quarter scale Wonder Woman the week I started on this - I collect them and would have bought it. Fortunately it is turning out well (well good enough for me, though I'm sure the pros here might be facepalming :D) so I won't have to worry about that.

Time to move on to the head (that's gonna be fun for a newbie...)

Well, I'm done for now! Did the best I could with the face. Pretty happy with how it came out in the end for a first time. The wig rolled up today and after a tiny bit of straightening and perhaps a little trim it should come up pretty nicely! Now to figure out something for a sword and shield...

IMG_20170226_165119_215.jpg
IMG_20170307_180212_199.jpg

And here's a quick one with my NECA Batman and Superman:

IMG_20170307_193942_194.jpg

Back