Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette

I bloody love it! So sexy. It looks like it will be quite small, hopefully sideshow won't charge too much for it

Re: Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette

JSC_MJ1.jpg

Mary-Jane-Comiquette-250x171.jpg

Looks cute, I like the face, it's definitely better than the Emma (ugh.) but she looks kinda young compared to the art...

I LOVE IT. At last some updates. So when do u think will have more news onher. In a year ???

Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

I'm not sure...I like it, but my collection has moved away from anything not 1/4. But MJ is my favorite of Spider-Man's ladies. Betty, Gwen, Debra, Felicia, Carly...they all fail compared to MJ.

Depending on how the Gwen Stacy comiquette turns out these might be a nice pair on the bookshelf with my Spidey trades. Wonder what the EX will be though if not only an art print?

But she does look 16 years old here. How old was she in the comics?

Marvel's Executive Editor (at the time, now SR VP of Publishing) Tom Brevoort said in 2010 that Peter Parker is 27 years old, he's been Spider-Man for 12 years within in the comics. So MJ is probably the same age. https://www.formspring.me/TomBrevoort/q/494486143

I bloody love it! So sexy. It looks like it will be quite small, hopefully sideshow won't charge too much for it

Price will also help determine for me.

Last edited:

Nice piece but I would have preferred the time and resources had been put into continuing the villains. I need a green goblin, not Gwen and MJ!

1/4 or 1/5 scale ??...can anyone confirm what she'll be ?

Back