Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

I don't get why ss is bringing back 1/5 comiquettes.
:goodpost:

Wish it was 1/4

While nice it has lost some of the charm of the original artwork. I prefer seeing more of the face. I'm happy with my original MJ. Its a pity they released this before Gwen.

The spidey comiquette line should be consistent in scale. Right now my hobgoblin looks like a dwarf next to rhino. :monkey2

anyone venture a guess at the price? Not much polystone involved here...

I went back a few pages, couldn't find any pics. Is this is?
saul_mary_jane_painting_02.jpg

I really wish they would go more risque with this, have her topless, and covering her nipples by pulling Spidey's costume sleeves over them. Just a thought...

So is she gonna be on PO anytime soon. And if she is 1/5th then i dont think she'll be more than $300

So is she gonna be on PO anytime soon. And if she is 1/5th then i dont think she'll be more than $300

she'd better not be. again not much polystone involved...unless they make her base redonkulously high and big

I don't get why ss is bringing back 1/5 comiquettes.

This piece and Ultron have been on the backburner for years. They were always intended to be 1/5 Coms. It looks like they are just clearing their backlog of old Coms that weren't released. We haven't seen anything in the way of a brand spanking new WIP shot of a 1/5 Com. However, if the new WIP shots we have seen of Spidey aren't part of a dio, then that may very well be a new Com. SSC just said they were going to focus more on PFs. They never said that Coms were dead. It's just been a very long time since we have seen a brand new sneak peek of a confirmed Com by SSC.

she'd better not be. again not much polystone involved...unless they make her base redonkulously high and big

Honestly the material cost is not what will be the deciding factor in price. It'll be marketability and popularity if the character. The AH MJ is extremely popular and has appreciated quite a bit so they know people will buy this too. I would like for this to be $275 but it wouldn't surprise me to see it at $300.

Back