Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Honestly the material cost is not what will be the deciding factor in price. It'll be marketability and popularity if the character. The AH MJ is extremely popular and has appreciated quite a bit so they know people will buy this too. I would like for this to be $275 but it wouldn't surprise me to see it at $300.

then shouldn't the Magik or Darkchilde comiquettes be priced at around $100 each? :rotfl

Omg!! Adorable! Can't wait for full specs and photos!

I was hoping they wouldn't paint the freckles on her, but those should be fairly easy to remove.

Nice piece but I would have preferred the time and resources had been put into continuing the villains. I need a green goblin, not Gwen and MJ!

:exactly: but as the old saying goes sex sells..... especially with this hobby:monkey2

Re: Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette

Mary-Jane-Comiquette-250x171.jpg

Still nothing.
:monkey2:monkey2

Sideshow is broken for me.

Looks great, love the face, it's 'Comic Booky' which is too rare for Sideshow
long live comiquette!!!

:exactly:

Don't buy it then?

:goodpost: that's a bingo

Omg!! Adorable! Can't wait for full specs and photos!

I was hoping they wouldn't paint the freckles on her, but those should be fairly easy to remove.

Depending on a not too high price, she is a buy

WANT. Huge Spider-Man fan as I missed out on the Spider-Man Comiquette I will not miss out on this. Sexy and Beautiful. Sideshow Just needs to release a Spidey PF. :pray::pray::pray::yess::yess::yess:

I just wish they would stick to 1 scale. Its annoying when you see a great piece and then it doesn't fit in with other great pieces that are 1/4 scale.

I would have loved to buy Iceman but he looks so small compared to other 1/4 scale figs :-(

With MJ in that small pose she will look tiny compared to other figs I fear.

Nice sculpt nice concept art etc, just wish it was 1:4

I just wish they would stick to 1 scale. Its annoying when you see a great piece and then it doesn't fit in with other great pieces that are 1/4 scale.

I would have loved to buy Iceman but he looks so small compared to other 1/4 scale figs :-(

With MJ in that small pose she will look tiny compared to other figs I fear.

Nice sculpt nice concept art etc, just wish it was 1:4

:exactly: well there's a spidey comiquette to go with this? Hopefully spidey is 1/4 like the first one?

1/5 scale doesn't matter for **** on this one.

MJ is supposed to be smaller that Spidey so one step scale down won't matter much when lining them up. Not to mention her pose will disguise the difference.

1/5 scale doesn't matter for **** on this one.

MJ is supposed to be smaller that Spidey so one step scale down won't matter much when lining them up. Not to mention her pose will disguise the difference.

Sorry Mate I have to disagree with you on this, although she is smaller then Spidey she would be scaled correctly at 1/4 at 1/5 she will be super small.

Again I am not bagging the piece, it looks great and I love the sculpt I just wish they were more consistant regarding scale as a company.

Since they announced that the PF range did not require cloth I was hoping that we would see 1/4 scale for fully sculpted pieces meaning that they would do away with 1/5 scale.

This is selfish as it only suites my collection I know but it would be great if everything fit together scale wise.

The new Ultron on throne causes me the same issue

Would prefer the face was a bit more MJ and a bit less Tinkerbel, but still looks good.

I'm liking the sculpt, doesn't look super detailed but it's a nice pose and face design.

I'd seriously consider this one if it pans out well.

I'm liking the sculpt, doesn't look super detailed but it's a nice pose and face design.

I'd seriously consider this one if it pans out well.

I don't know if I will buy it yet, but I like it. It depends on how small this thing will be. I might get one in the aftermarket if the ES is big. I'm sure these won't spike up in prices with a big ES. The scale and ES will keep it low for a long time.

CBG still talking about ES?? Does it really matter? Just give me a statue with better QC and I'll be happy...

Back