Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: New Mary Jane Comiquette?

Sorry for the Bump.

Anyone else think they're holding this to debut along with the possible Gwen statue coming? Or for SDCC?

I doubt this or gwen will be at SDCC. There has been too little shown of either. Unless we get a preview of a fully painted proto in the next couple weeks I don't see this happening. I also doubt this will be better than the original but I will hold off judgement. As for it being sexist, can't a girl do the laundry without it being considered sexist? Sheesh...

yep, the head sculpt was just as bad as the black cat PF

I was not a fan of the Black Cat sculpts so far... neither the PF, comiquette or the bust. Sucks cause she's one of my favorites and I don't expect them to make her again for a long time. Oh well.

I was not a fan of the Black Cat sculpts so far... neither the PF, comiquette or the bust. Sucks cause she's one of my favorites and I don't expect them to make her again for a long time. Oh well.

not to go too off-topic, but I heard MJ will be part of a new line of J Scott Campbell art. I wouldn't mind if they did his Black Cat wearing the Spider-man top next; and also I love the Black Cat bust but agree with you with the PF and comi

I agree with about the PF and comiquette, but the Black Cat LSB was perfection.

I missed on 1st MJ Comiquette i hope this will be more better than first one. I didnt liked face sculpt of first one

I missed on 1st MJ Comiquette i hope this will be more better than first one. I didnt liked face sculpt of first one

its the best mj out there, a classic portrait as well as pose, looks a bit outdated now ,otherwise its perfect,

I didn't like the Black Cat PF when it was revealed. It was only due to some in-hand shots that I started to change my mind. When I decided to go for it while she was still in stock I never regretted it for a second as she looks so much better in person. Seriously, a beautiful statue. Face included.

Oh, and, hunnipot, seriously? You didn't like the LSB? I thought that one was universally loved, and considered a perfect representation of her?

i agree about the black cat pf, was tossing between comiq and pf, though the comiq was better looking but settled for pf in the end as i wanted my collection to be in that scale, dont regret it

Oh, and, hunnipot, seriously? You didn't like the LSB? I thought that one was universally loved, and considered a perfect representation of her?

:monkey3 I do think it was the best sculpt of the three, but it reminded me a little bit of Jillian Michaels dressed up.

its probably people who dont have hit, that don't like it ;)

Not the case with me.

Back