Statue J. Scott Campbell - New Mary Jane Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mary Jane Comiquette (J. Scott Campbell Version)

Why aren't we hearing about this? They nailed the face sculpt for this Campbell design, unlike that for the Emma PF. That's a good thing, right?

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiJRCyeJwds"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QiJRCyeJwds[/ame]

Re: Mary Jane Comiquette (J. Scott Campbell Version)

its old new no updates ....... search for thread its allready there

i wouldn't say that, the last line "women of marvel" sucked imo. if they continued on with the brooks or hughes lines they'd sell..:lecture

Why ssc has stopped both AH & Brooks line astounds me? These were some of the best selling lines to date. What a bloody shame.....

Why ssc has stopped both AH & Brooks line astounds me? These were some of the best selling lines to date. What a bloody shame.....

I agree. More over, considering that the sculptor (Miller) himself confirmed at some point that there was at least one character (if not two) already sculpted and almost finished.

I also remember the rumors about a Cho's Shanna the She-Devil :dunno

Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette

JSC_MJ1.jpg

Mary-Jane-Comiquette-250x171.jpg

Looks cute, I like the face, it's definitely better than the Emma (ugh.) but she looks kinda young compared to the art...

Re: Sideshow Mary Jane Comiquette

It's the cheeks and jaw. They're not angled enough like JSC drew them. The comiquette has more rounded, softer features.

Still, not bad. Like ActionJackson83 said, it's definitely better than Emma.

So it looks like Comiquettes are still alive. I wonder what other comiquettes we'll see this year?

It's the cheeks and jaw. They're not angled enough like JSC drew them. The comiquette has more rounded, softer features.

Still, not bad. Like ActionJackson83 said, it's definitely better than Emma.

So it looks like Comiquettes are still alive. I wonder what other comiquettes we'll see this year?

:exactly: much better than I was expecting from a JSC art statue. I was expecting a super cartoony statue like the Emma frost. This one I may bite. Then pass on the first one. But she does look 16 years old here. How old was she in the comics?

Beautiful

I hope to own this some day

I'm not wowed by what I see so far. Will wait for better pics. I just don't see JSC's artwork translating that well into statue form. Too cartoonish for my tastes. I like the AH MJ much more.

Last edited:

i think there is allready thread present for this one.....

Back