Sideshow Collectibles: J. Scott Campbell Fairytale Fantasies Collection: Red Riding Hood Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Stryker2011

Super Freak
Reaction score

ABOUT THIS STATUE​

What a big weapon you have!
All the better to protect yourself with — Sideshow presents the Red Riding Hood Statue, the latest lovely lady in fan-favorite artist J. Scott Campbell’s Fairytale Fantasies Collection.
Working closely with J. Scott Campbell, Sideshow has translated his iconic art style into a stunning three-dimensional celebration of reimagined classic fairytale characters like Cinderella, Alice in Wonderland, Tinkerbell, and more. Red Riding Hood offers fans a unique interpretation of the iconic folklore figure with an exciting twist.
The polystone Red Riding Hood Statue measures 19” tall as the ruby-haired heroine wanders through a wintry woodland setting with her woven basket of goodies in tow. Claw-like trees reach out to grab at her as she tracks wolf prints in the snow, clutching her crossbow in case things get hairy. Red Riding Hood wears a fully sculpted costume designed with dynamic, windswept movement across her crimson capelet and skirt, giving the fierce and fearless femme an alluring pin-up appeal.
From grandmother’s house to yours — beware the darkened woods and bring the Fairytale Fantasies Red Riding Hood Statue home today!

BrandJ Scott CampbellManufacturerSideshow CollectiblesTypeStatue

Artists​

ADDITIONAL DETAILS & DIMENSIONS​

Materials
Plastic , Polystone
Product SizeHeight: 19" (48.3 cm)
Width: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
Depth: 8.5" (21.6 cm)
Weight: 5 lbs (2.3 kg) *
Shipping Weight0.00 lbs (0 kg) *
* Size and weight are approximate values. Learn more
SKU200552UPC747720240032
Item shown is a prototype. When shipped, the final production piece may differ in appearance.

SIDESHOW EXCLUSIVE

Metal art plate and matching stand

1.jpeg

2.jpeg

3.jpeg

4.jpeg

5.jpeg

6.jpeg

7.jpeg

8.jpeg

9.jpeg

10.jpeg

11.jpeg

12.jpeg

13.jpeg

14.jpeg

15.jpeg

16.jpeg

17.jpeg

18.jpeg

19.jpeg

20.jpeg

21.jpeg

22.jpeg

I have all the others, so POd immediatel. I hope at some point they make Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel, Miss Moffet, Dorothy & The Witch, Maleficent, & Sleeping Beauty. It’d be expensive AF but cool to have them them all.

I have all the others, so POd immediatel. I hope at some point they make Belle, Snow White, Rapunzel, Miss Moffet, Dorothy & The Witch, Maleficent, & Sleeping Beauty. It’d be expensive AF but cool to have them them all.

Belle is high on my list but I wonder which JSC artistic interpretation SSC will choose for statue form.

Is it culturally insensitive these days for SSC to ever green light Pocahontas?

One gripe i have about the Red Riding Hood is it seems to be off scale with the rest of the JSC fairy tale statues.

No consistency.

Apparently they are all the same scale, just light height differences between the characters

I guess that above pic with all of them side-by-side is misleading then.

Need to re-watch some SDCC footgage, SSC had them displayed together.

I guess that above pic with all of them side-by-side is misleading then.

Need to re-watch some SDCC footgage, SSC had them displayed together.
Sideshow added this pic to their site. So you can get a sense of scale.
Received an email from them to say mines delayed.

Attachments

• CF2F6FB3-7EE0-4DF1-9A13-1EBB28016E4D.jpeg
    CF2F6FB3-7EE0-4DF1-9A13-1EBB28016E4D.jpeg
    661.6 KB · Views: 0
I was thinking about which statue I’d like to see next and I’d love to see the Wicked Witch next. Would be a great statue.

Attachments

• 89513B98-58DA-4BD7-8684-4F5D0687145B.jpeg
    89513B98-58DA-4BD7-8684-4F5D0687145B.jpeg
    197.4 KB · Views: 0
I got my tracking number from Sideshow, but no movement yet.

Speaking of next want, there’s honestly too many that I’d be interested in. But before the Witch they should do this:

Attachments

• 2F9744BB-668E-4E49-80B6-AD85149FD0DA.jpeg
    2F9744BB-668E-4E49-80B6-AD85149FD0DA.jpeg
    128.2 KB · Views: 0
I haven’t seen movement on mine — still getting “label has been created” ********. Honestly, I’m so tired of these companies doing that crap — just give the tracking AFTER it’s been shipped.

I haven’t seen movement on mine — still getting “label has been created” ********. Honestly, I’m so tired of these companies doing that crap — just give the tracking AFTER it’s been shipped.
Yeah, I don’t like SS giving me less than two days notice they are charging me for it. And they say after they charge it can be up to 10 days before it ships. I hate that. Don’t take my money if your not prepared to ship it straight away.

Back