Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Spidey-bros,

With "the superior spider-man" run at 28 issues now, has marvel announced any omnibus treatment for the series?

Because of this statues announcement, I started reading spiderman. And as you can see, I love it.

I'm loving the Superior run as well. I'm sure it will get an omnibus collection eventually, but no announcement for one as of yet.

The current superior Spidey costume would make a nice PF...

I like this one better than the comiquette that came before it. It just feels like the comic brought to life.

Hey Spidey-bros,

With "the superior spider-man" run at 28 issues now, has marvel announced any omnibus treatment for the series?

Because of this statues announcement, I started reading spiderman. And as you can see, I love it.

They recently released a hardcover collecting the first 12 issues or so. That probably means no Omnibus, unless they plan on going back and collecting all of Slott's run from the beginning. They seem to be shifting their focus more towards regular oversized hardcovers over omnibuses, probably because a lot of recent omnibuses haven't sold very well.

They recently released a hardcover collecting the first 12 issues or so. That probably means no Omnibus, unless they plan on going back and collecting all of Slott's run from the beginning. They seem to be shifting their focus more towards regular oversized hardcovers over omnibuses, probably because a lot of recent omnibuses haven't sold very well.

Really? Schucks.

I love the omnibus' compared to oversized hard covers. Looks much cleaner on the shelf.

So let me get this straight as I am a comic book dunce. There are books out there that have a bunch of 1 issues or series in one book?

Marvel just released second prints of several older omnibus (FF, uncanny x-men, daredevil etc), and there are several more to be released in 2014, including deadpool and Rememder's uncanny x-force run. I think they still do omnibus, but it's the last format they release, after all of the trades and smaller hardcovers.

Marvel just released second prints of several older omnibus (FF, uncanny x-men, daredevil etc), and there are several more to be released in 2014, including deadpool and Rememder's uncanny x-force run. I think they still do omnibus, but it's the last format they release, after all of the trades and smaller hardcovers.

So... Pretty much expect OHC's first, then a couple years later they might release a Omnibus?

Not to mention roger Stern Spidey Omni!!:yess:

otherwise i have 2 Spidey statues right now: the Koto one and the Bowen Action in Black.

Help from anyone^^^?

Yes. OHC's can be anywhere from like 9-20 issues maybe. Omnibus' can have upwards of 40 issues sometimes. (With omnibus' too, sometimes they collect single issues out of other comics that might have crossed over with the story arc).

That help kingb?

Yes. OHC's can be anywhere from like 9-20 issues maybe. Omnibus' can have upwards of 40 issues sometimes. (With omnibus' too, sometimes they collect single issues out of other comics that might have crossed over with the story arc).

That help kingb?

It does! Thanks! I could really get into that I think! Would oliviate having to track down hard to find issues to read. I am really interested in many of the early comics from my favorites. So do the have an omnibus of Spidey issues 1-20 or something like that?

It does! Thanks! I could really get into that I think! Would oliviate having to track down hard to find issues to read. I am really interested in many of the early comics from my favorites. So do the have an omnibus of Spidey issues 1-20 or something like that?

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Spider-Man-Omnibus-Volume-1/dp/0785185658/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1388125816&sr=8-1&keywords=Spiderman+omnibus[/ame]

Don't know much about Spidey. But that says amazing spiderman issues 1-30 plus other issues or something like that.

Hey King Spidey one of my favorites. So I can help you out. The best thing is going to be to buy the omnibus I buy graphic novels through in stock trades website they give you 45% off and free shipping on orders over $50. Can't beat that kind of deal way better than amazon. So below is the link that will take you to there website and to the Spidey omnibus. Amazing spider-man vol. 1 collects AMAZING FANTASY #15, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1-38 & ANNUAL #1-2, FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #1 and STRANGE TALES ANNUAL #2 and than Amazing Spider-man vol. 2 collects AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #39-67 AND ANNUAL #3-5; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN MAGAZINE (1968) #1-2. Those will get you started and they are a great read. If you want a more modern read later the run by Dan Slott is fantastic some of my favorite Spider-man stories. Also my favorite Spider-man story is Spider-Man Blue it is by Loeb and Sale. You can find it on the website too for cheap. Really hope this helps you. If you ever have more questions or want some recommendations feel free to always PM me. :hi5:

https://www.instocktrades.com/search/powersearch?title=spider-man omnibus

I really enjoyed the "back in black" spidey trade. I also recommend the two omnibus.

Dan Slott's "Big Time" run was very good, and I am very much enjoying the current Superior Spider-Man run. Some people have a big problem with Superior...I can't see why, I think it is a creative and fresh storyline.

https://www.amazon.com/Amazing-Spid...=1388125816&sr=8-1&keywords=Spiderman+omnibus

Don't know much about Spidey. But that says amazing spiderman issues 1-30 plus other issues or something like that.

Hey King Spidey one of my favorites. So I can help you out. The best thing is going to be to buy the omnibus I buy graphic novels through in stock trades website they give you 45% off and free shipping on orders over $50. Can't beat that kind of deal way better than amazon. So below is the link that will take you to there website and to the Spidey omnibus. Amazing spider-man vol. 1 collects AMAZING FANTASY #15, AMAZING SPIDER-MAN #1-38 & ANNUAL #1-2, FANTASTIC FOUR ANNUAL #1 and STRANGE TALES ANNUAL #2 and than Amazing Spider-man vol. 2 collects AMAZING SPIDER-MAN (1963) #39-67 AND ANNUAL #3-5; SPECTACULAR SPIDER-MAN MAGAZINE (1968) #1-2. Those will get you started and they are a great read. If you want a more modern read later the run by Dan Slott is fantastic some of my favorite Spider-man stories. Also my favorite Spider-man story is Spider-Man Blue it is by Loeb and Sale. You can find it on the website too for cheap. Really hope this helps you. If you ever have more questions or want some recommendations feel free to always PM me. :hi5:

https://www.instocktrades.com/search/powersearch?title=spider-man omnibus

I really enjoyed the "back in black" spidey trade. I also recommend the two omnibus.

Dan Slott's "Big Time" run was very good, and I am very much enjoying the current Superior Spider-Man run. Some people have a big problem with Superior...I can't see why, I think it is a creative and fresh storyline.

Wow, thanks everyone! I will most def check your suggestions out. I appreciate the info.

I also forgot to mention that there is another amazing spider-man omnibus that covers the David Micheline/Todd McFarlane years.

Yeah that one is great too has the first appearance of Venom in it. The art work is outstanding as well. You can find that one for around $40 on eBay last time I looked.

Thanks guys, ya know, it's nice to have discussions that don't pertain to ES and SS agreed and such in here. This has been the most easy going thread.

Back