Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh man Black Cat, I skipped on the other ladies cause Gwen sucked IMHO and MJs had no Ex and a ridiculous ES. But this sexy ***** will be mine. Unless she also has the same "problems" as the previously mentioned two. I always used to wish that Spidey would hook up with her forever. She was way hotter than the other two and always seemed hornier for Spidey. Who doesn't want a hot horny girl lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

I expect it to have 6,000 ES & no Ex. Don't see why it would be any different from the others you mention.

David Igo said on the statue forum they might do a switch out head for Black Cat unmasked and that it wouldn't be the design we previously saw. But he also said they have only just told Campbell to do some new designs so it will be a looong time before we see this :(

Oh man Black Cat, I skipped on the other ladies cause Gwen sucked IMHO and MJs had no Ex and a ridiculous ES. But this sexy ***** will be mine. Unless she also has the same "problems" as the previously mentioned two. I always used to wish that Spidey would hook up with her forever. She was way hotter than the other two and always seemed hornier for Spidey. Who doesn't want a hot horny girl lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

MJ and Gwen are solid :lecture

Last edited:
Nice to see some excitement for this piece here. Not much talk about it on the other forum.

David Igo said on the statue forum they might do a switch out head for Black Cat unmasked and that it wouldn't be the design we previously saw. But he also said they have only just told Campbell to do some new designs so it will be a looong time before we see this :(

Hey Matt, good to see you posting here. I finally decided to register.

Back