Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm with you there normally but have Spideys in different scales.
Hoping this one will be a good match in size to my Venom statue.

I'm sure you have replaced the pre with some nice items :hi5:

So, we might actually get MJ in Feb? If that were the case, it would be crazy to think we would get MJ before Batman PF or possibly Drake PF. When's Spidey's release date?

They were saying that shipping notices are due out on January 3rd. So I'd say we'll DEFINITELY get them by February.

Shipping notices are two weeks in advance (from the actual shipping date), right?

I cancelled this. Too much great stuff on the horizon and my Spider-Man 1/4 scale Comiquette is a perfect Spidey for me anyhow. Look forward to the pics though so I can live vicariously through it.

Yeah, that's the reason I never even PO'd this Com. I love the 1st one immensely and really don't want a 1/5 Spidey in my collection. Like you, I am looking forward to seeing peeps pics when he's released. It's a pretty cool looking statue.

And pics you all shall receive! :rock :lol

But yeah, I can appreciate that. Different strokes for different folks! :lecture

If I had the 1/4th version I would have passed on this too. This is a great alternative to it.

I missed it. Did it get bumped up?

So, we might actually get MJ in Feb? If that were the case, it would be crazy to think we would get MJ before Batman PF or possibly Drake PF. When's Spidey's release date?

MJ is listed as "coming soon" in the newsletter which usually means 30 days or so right?? Which would mean in January and since she was listed for February that would be early right.

Come to think of it, I POed my MJ through cornerstone comics so I prob won't get her til late jan/early feb which is fine by me. Still if this means spidey comes out on time or early I'll be a happy camper. This will be my first Spidey so lookin forwsrd to it.

Come to think of it, I POed my MJ through cornerstone comics so I prob won't get her til late jan/early feb which is fine by me. Still if this means spidey comes out on time or early I'll be a happy camper. This will be my first Spidey so lookin forwsrd to it.

It's a heck of way to start. :rock

Back