Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
!!!! :clap What Spideys do you have? Any pics?

Myself...3 Bowens and 3 Sideshow... looks like JSC Spidey might be my 7th Spidey statue.

P1010628_zpsd56dc930.jpg

That Spider-Man 3 dio is STILL one of the nicest pieces I own. The detail is second to none, especially on Sandman. I love that piece. :rock

That Spider-Man 3 dio is STILL one of the nicest pieces I own. The detail is second to none, especially on Sandman. I love that piece. :rock

Fun Fact: That was my first Sideshow piece. I currently keep a football helmet on Sandman's head for no reason.

One thing that bummed me out: The webbing from Spidey's wrist went missing. Someone knocked it off . Kinda bummed.

Are you guys getting the free reward points SS is giving out through code words on FB and Twitter?

Never mind ...I see the thread.

Nice! I have Iron Spidey as well. Looks like more than 9, more like 12...I assume some of them come together as a set?

And as someone who isn't a big fan of Spider-Man 3, I think the Venom hanging from the wall and the Spider-Man leaping over the brick structure (both to the left) look cool.

I have owned about 5 different spideys mostly from SS but currently dont have any, none stuck around that were to my liking, this one so far looks good....but if te prices get crazy on secondary market I would sell again.... The classics looks great just wish it was 1:4 and painted...pretty much waiting for an awesome lsf from ss

Nice! I have Iron Spidey as well. Looks like more than 9, more like 12...I assume some of them come together as a set?

And as someone who isn't a big fan of Spider-Man 3, I think the Venom hanging from the wall and the Spider-Man leaping over the brick structure (both to the left) look cool.

:lol I didn't count the Venoms.
Venom on the wall is an amazing piece.

Only 3 Spidey's in my collection. Original Com, BiB Spidey, and the Koto Spidey. As much as I like all 3, the original Com is the only one I know I could never part with.

I got the Venom/Spidey dio (got Stan the Man himself to sign it) but this will be my first Official Spidey statue

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Hey Spidey-bros,

With "the superior spider-man" run at 28 issues now, has marvel announced any omnibus treatment for the series?

Because of this statues announcement, I started reading spiderman. And as you can see, I love it.

Back