Statue J Scott Campbell Classic Spiderman Comiquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
@ink just IMO I love the MJ statue. Just not a fan of monster ES's. Also the face in Gwen for me at least ruins the entire statue. Other than that the rest of the sculpt is beautiful. I'm a huge fan of the paint scheme and ordered Spidey within the first 10 minutes. But with talks of an EX for BC I think it's a solid

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Wtf is wrong with sideshow, I have received her with damage foot and they said they don't have any replacement! And only ask me to return it with full refund, they are getting Ridiculous now.
What if I just return one and buy another one ? Stupid!!

This pic right here makes me want to order this....awesome.

200265-spider-man-005.jpg

This thread need a little Peter Parker boost! Looking forward to this!

Dude I hated this guy when I first saw it and was pining to myself about missing the original comiquette. The EX drew me in and then I started Really looking at this piece. That right there is one of those pics that made me hit the order within the first hour. Cannot wait for this bad boy. Going to put him above my Red Sonja till I get more Marvel pieces to add to my growing collection

Sent from Tap Dance on Your ***

I really liked him from the word go. The fingers and skinny body really set this one apart.

^ :exactly:

THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES FOR ALL SPIDER-FANS!!!!

April - The one and only Peter Parker returns in ASM vol 325 (lol) #1

May 2 - ASM2 hits theaters and I will be in a theater at Midnight for whatever free swag I can get (Mondo print and pin for the last flick!)

May (or beyond) - the Comiquette ships!

I'm more than ready for all this Peter Parker goodness! Bring to on!!!

Always good to have AMAZING SPIDEY info such as this.... thanks Peedi!:hi5:

^ :exactly:

THESE ARE EXCITING TIMES FOR ALL SPIDER-FANS!!!!

April - The one and only Peter Parker returns in ASM vol 325 (lol) #1

May 2 - ASM2 hits theaters and I will be in a theater at Midnight for whatever free swag I can get (Mondo print and pin for the last flick!)

May (or beyond) - the Comiquette ships!

I'm more than ready for all this Peter Parker goodness! Bring to on!!!

Man I can't wait. It's been too long since I've had me some Spidey goodness. Seeing Stan at the Austin Com Con helped but getting MJ and Spidey to complement Venom and Carnage will be what I'm looking forward to the most

I really liked him from the word go. The fingers and skinny body really set this one apart.

Yep once I heard campbell was designing ss statues I was in, I don't even mind if he does obscure other characters from marvel, I am just a big fan of his style, that has been getting better and better each year!

I knew that Doc Ock crap wouldn't last

Have you been reading it? If not don't be a hater. As the huge Peter Parker fan that I am, Superior Spider-Man has been really good so far!

And although Peter's getting back control of his body the focus will be about how he deals with everything Doc Ock did, so it won't really be over in a way.

Have you been reading it? If not don't be a hater. As the huge Peter Parker fan that I am, Superior Spider-Man has been really good so far!

And although Peter's getting back control of his body the focus will be about how he deals with everything Doc Ock did, so it won't really be over in a way.

It has surprised me how much I have enjoyed Superior to this point. My hope is that Peter comes back in a satisfying manner.

No ,masterside credits to a friend from Facebook that uploaded this and some other pics of Superman pf as well ( I upload Supes on Superman pf thread)

Back