J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Great episode last night, better than last week's episode IMO. Like Darklord Dave said in an earlier post, the Mole Boy/Scorpion Kid episode seemed liked a "filler episode" and actually seemed like an X-Files episode to me.

The only thing I didn't like about last night's episode was Olivia's actions at the end. Seemed out of character for her. I think the writers could have illustrated Olivia's frustration/impatience in another manner besides

Spoiler Spoiler:

unless her aggression is also a byproduct of the reality shift/travel.

Agreed about this episode being better that last week it was really good.

SIMPLY BRILLIANT!!!

Why can't any of the shows on television produce like Fringe???

Tonight's episode: 10/10

One of the most enjoyable episodes to date and certainly the best episode of this season, by far.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Definitely a great episode!!! Being an Abrams fan, it was awesome to see a Slusho reference (also seen in Alias, Cloverfield, Star Trek, etc) when Charlie was at the convenience store.

Now I'm just waiting for the clear drink with a red ball in the middle! :lol

You know who I totally keep forgetting to look for???

THE OBSERVER!!! I missed him again!!! Where was he tonight? :banghead

Great episode

But I'm wondering
Spoiler Spoiler:

SPOILER

Didn't the "Leader" at the end kind of look like the Observer?

You know my girlfriend said the SAME thing! I saw a resemblance at first, but then after second thought, denied it. You could be right though. Like I said, it definitely crossed our minds last night and the Observer's purpose has been shrouded in mystery for quite some time. It's possibility. That's for sure!

Back