J.J. Abrams' Fringe

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Was out of town last Thursday, and I didn't get to watch the season premiere of Fringe until last night. Great episode, but I was a little disappointed in Charlie's fate. Liked his character in season one. I can understand where Abram's and company are going with this, to mess with Olivia even more, but I was still hoping Charlie came out unscathed.

Spoiler Spoiler:

What a great show this has become....actually since Day 1.

Spoiler Spoiler:

So what's with Olivia's super hearing? Did the accident activate one of her Cortexiphan abilities? Or was it her visit to the other universe?

Another awesome episode i love this show did anyone spot the observer this week? i didn't see him so if you did where was he? :lol

Great episode! I loved Mole Boy! :rock

I'm curious about Olivia's super hearing...Walter said that traveling between alternate universes has it's consequences. I wonder if the hearing is one. :confused:

...and I didn't see The Observer. :lol

remember she was also tested on when she was a child. this my be a byproduct of that!

I thought this was pretty much a boring filler episode, aside from 'Liv discovering her mutant abilities. I really like her as an actress.

And I rode the elevator with her and her boyfriend (the new Human Target) at SDCC. They were all over each other.

What if the Olivia that came back to the original dimension was the one from the other side and "our" Olivia is still over there...

I mean we realized on the finale that Peter died in our reality but apparently the one from the other universe was taken and brought back here. Its possible since there are two of everything like the finale was titled.

Just a thought

What if the Olivia that came back to the original dimension was the one from the other side and "our" Olivia is still over there...
I mean we realized on the finale that Peter died in our reality but apparently the one from the other universe was taken and brought back here. Its possible since there are two of everything like the finale was titled.

Just a thought

I thought about that, too, but I don't think so. If you remember the season finale, at the end "Real world" Olivia looked out of the window of the sky scraper. As the camera panned out, it looked like she was standing in one of the Twin Towers in NYC. If "alternate/bizarro" Olivia crossed over into the "Real World", she would have realized that the Twin Towers no longer existed, unless she wasn't checking the news or anything.

Slightly off topic, and I'm sorry if it's already been mentioned (been a Fringe fan since the beginning but haven't checked this forum until the last three weeks), if anyone has a PS3 and the game Heavenly Sword, Anna Torv did the motion capture and voice acting for Nariko, the main character. Didn't make the connection until this weekend; my mind went off on a weird tangent and I was thinking of a line from the game, and I thought the timbre/cadence of Nariko's voice sounded familiar. I popped the game in and sure enough, Anna was in one of the behind the scenes videos.

Spoiler Spoiler:

:joy :joy :joy

Another GREAT episode. I'll refrain from posting anything until some more of you chime in!

Back