Is this a clue to the HT Joker in Police Uniform?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I doubt another character sculpt except the Joker. Still HT is making a big promotion for some reason????

If it is a re-paint of the slicked back Joker sculpt in a police uniform, I agree a blah release. Provide a second sculpt of a smiling Joker, I might be intrigued.

Well it's not really a big promotion, there's only what, 10 of these going out. Granted they're going to folks who will spread the word, but it also seems like a pretty lowkey thing.

If cop Joker came with a makeup alternate portrait and the v1 clothes, it would accomplish that statement.

I just don't see how that's feasible though. Pretty much every place offering the Cop Joker has a price of $140. Do you really think HT would offer that much for that price!? 2 Heads + 2 sets of clothing.

I suspect that this shouldn't be thought about too hard - unfortunately. It's probably going to simply turn out to be a deluxe wacked out version of the Cop Joker, but that's a pretty major let down as far as I'm concerned. It seems like a lot of hype over a variation on a Joker figure already announced. I'd hope that this much effort would only go in to something worth the effort.

I'm still holding out for Gordon, although we know the odds of that are awfully slim. However, that doesn't mean they haven't been keeping it very secret, even going so far as to give out bad info to avoid anyone leaking it early. The clue makes the most sense for Gordon, since he is the one that specifically talks about the Joker's clothes in relationship to evidence "Clothes are custom..."

So yea, against all odds, I think HT managed to secure the rights to Gordon/Oldman without letting us know, and that's going to be the big announcement. If it ends up being an alternative version of the Cop Joker, I'll be colored bored.

I'm still holding out for this as well. Though the chances are slim. :(

I just don't see how that's feasible though. Pretty much every place offering the Cop Joker has a price of $140. Do you really think HT would offer that much for that price!? 2 Heads + 2 sets of clothing.

At $140, not really, even the first Joker was like $145 a year ago, but is anyone selling it right now credible? HT hasn't officially released anything but teasers on this figure, seems strange and maybe presumptuous to have it for sale, maybe there's official details to dealers, but seems strange to have a price before a definitive announcement is out there.

They did it with Clark/Superman, and to a degree with Dent. The sites offering it for sale already don't know the specifics of what they are selling yet. For example, the BBTS product page says the price is subject to change.

At $140, not really, even the first Joker was like $145 a year ago, but is anyone selling it right now credible? HT hasn't officially released anything but teasers on this figure, seems strange and maybe presumptuous to have it for sale, maybe there's official details to dealers, but seems strange to have a price before a definitive announcement is out there.

Tell BBTS that, they had up a pre-order page for a HT Nurse Joker. :lol

They did it with Clark/Superman, and to a degree with Dent. The sites offering it for sale already don't know the specifics of what they are selling yet. For example, the BBTS product page says the price is subject to change.

The Clark/Superman and Dent examples are completely different though. Dent came with an extra jacket, Clark came with a relatively plain suit and superman had the iconic costume. Joker's iconic outfit is a lot more detailed + the clothing has already been released with a figure from HT. Add to that ANOTHER detailed outfit with the Cop uniform + a second head sculpt and that's pushing it. If HT released the v.1 clothing + a 2nd headsculpt with make-up.. it would essentially be the v.1 Joker minus a body, which originally sold for $145 like MaulFan said. You really think they'd add that to the Cop Joker and offer it up for $140 to $170!? I don't. They'd be better off making more v.1 Jokers. Why offer something for cheap when they could essentially throw in a True Type body and make more!?

Last edited:
Not sure if it's been said, but BBTS has Cop Joker for release sometime in Q3.

Tell BBTS that, they had up a pre-order page for a HT Nurse Joker. :lol

The Clark/Superman and Dent examples are completely different though. Dent came with an extra jacket, Clark came with a relatively plain suit and superman had the iconic costume. Joker's iconic outfit is a lot more detailed + the clothing has already been released with a figure from HT. Add to that ANOTHER detailed outfit with the Cop uniform + a second head sculpt and that's pushing it. If HT released the v.1 clothing + a 2nd headsculpt with make-up.. it would essentially be the v.1 Joker minus a body, which originally sold for $145 like MaulFan said. You really think they'd add that to the Cop Joker and offer it up for $140 to $170!? I don't. They'd be better off making more v.1 Jokers. Why offer something for cheap when they could essentially throw in a True Type body and make more!?

Fair enough, and I do agree that at that price there is no way they would include 2 sets of clothing and 2 headsculpts. However, I do think that the swatches are pointing towards a 2 in 1, and that the retailers that are offering him may have jumped the gun on pricing.

BBTS has this notice on the selling page:
Please note: The pricing and availability of this item is subject to change. We anticipate normal domestic distribution of this item, if domestic distribution is not available, pricing will go up slightly.

Just my guess

Well it's not really a big promotion, there's only what, 10 of these going out. Granted they're going to folks who will spread the word, but it also seems like a pretty lowkey thing.

They are handing these out much more widely than that - it's just ten got sent to US based customers.

Not sure if it's been said, but BBTS has Cop Joker for release sometime in Q3.

Which could mean Q2 for some other stores, BBTS seems to be behind usually.

They are handing these out much more widely than that - it's just ten got sent to US based customers.

Ahh, sounded like 10 period the way some of the comments read.

When they teased about a third Joker after the Golden Globes they did make it sound like it would be something for people who missed out on the first two, so an Ultimate Purple Coat/Cop Version two-in-one could make sense. I'd be down for that. I'd display my V1 in the interrogation set up and the ultimate with the purple coat.

When they teased about a third Joker after the Golden Globes they did make it sound like it would be something for people who missed out on the first two, so an Ultimate Purple Coat/Cop Version two-in-one could make sense. I'd be down for that. I'd display my V1 in the interrogation set up and the ultimate with the purple coat.

I would do the same, have an FML head coming along with BillyB shirt & tie for the purple coat version, and would use the bank robber head for the interrogation scene.. and then a cop joker and a BR joker on top of those.. :google

I think it's 10 sent worldwide, not just in the US. Jeff is in the UK, I believe KarenRoss is in Spain: https://www.krosstoys.com/ , D.Martin is in Canada and I'm in the Philippines :)

I believe there's more than ten when you count folks outside the US - that's my point. Right on this board you have six or seven at least, and I know of several others not regular here (like AFT and AFH) that got them as well. It's possible they only mailed ten, but it seems like we've heard about an awful lot of them right here.

However, I do know they've been handing them out at their store as well, to customers who come in. Finding one on ebay would not be unheard of.

I believe there's more than ten when you count folks outside the US - that's my point. Right on this board you have six or seven at least, and I know of several others not regular here (like AFT and AFH) that got them as well. It's possible they only mailed ten, but it seems like we've heard about an awful lot of them right here.

However, I do know they've been handing them out at their store as well, to customers who come in. Finding one on ebay would not be unheard of.

I asked about this, and was told only 10 were sent out period. All others were or will be handed out at their store.

Hmmmm...ebay here I come!

Actually, no, sadly enough. I'm far too much of a pack rat to let something like this go.

Is there a COA with this thing, because otherwise you know someone's going to find a way to mock it, sell it for big $$ and rip people off if all it is to see is a baggie and some cloth inside.

Back