Is this a clue to the HT Joker in Police Uniform?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Doesn't look it to me, that or the patterning is so heavy it doesn't resemble white anymore to casual view.

Well that's where making the sure not white should come in for HT. They did the same premise and it doesn't blur it as dark as the movie did, which to some extent makes sense because of the scale, but that's where you think of ways around it.

The final HT shirt is ok, but the Harue proto was perfect.

On Harue's website it says they made it. Well, I mean it's in their portfolio anyway. https://www.ha-rue.com/3/01.php

So did they mess up? or was it Hot Toys art direction that messed it up?...

Harue made the proto, but here's the thing: HT used his services. I had this same exact discussion with Sabres because he thought that the people who paint up figures are seperate from the companies that secure their services (i.e. HT or Sideshowm etc. And I disagree. When you subcontract work that work then doesn't magically not apply to you if there's a problem. Harue used the wrong color for the jacket liners.. but he was hired by HT. So it's HT's fault in the end. They're the company that released the figure. Also, as Maulfan pointed out: there's things that Harue got absolutely perfect that didn't transition from proto to final figure. Is that Harue's fault? Hell no. So I stand by my original statement: anything wrong with a HT figure is THEIR fault. No one elses.

I just had one of these arrive... need to give it some thought.

Well I read back over the last couple of pages and having scrutinised by 'evidence' I'd say HollandX hit the nail on the head, all the numbers are a direct lift from the movie, the date is April 09 (I'd guess pics will be released rather than the figure... but who knows) and my guess is the double sided material hints at a cop/classic outfit two in one 'deuxe'.

Now we just gotta wait!

im guessing bout 1 body with double outfits...police ver n nurse version...hm...for the packaging maybe it will be two sides design..front box for cop version and the backside for nurse..maybe...just guessing..

im guessing bout 1 body with double outfits...police ver n nurse version...hm...for the packaging maybe it will be two sides design..front box for cop version and the backside for nurse..maybe...just guessing..

This would be kinda cool, like the two in one Clark/Superman. Frankly I think Id probably buy every joker figure Hot Toys decided to put out.

This would be kinda cool, like the two in one Clark/Superman. Frankly I think Id probably buy every joker figure Hot Toys decided to put out.

Me too unfortunately. Especially with T4 and Predator 1 figures coming soon. My wallet hurts sooooo bad thinking of this years offerings.

Hmmm - I received one this week too, hadn't thought it would get this much excitement! You have to kind of wonder about the 'randomness' however ;)

Back