Is there any need for a MK IV/VI V2.0?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Do we need a MK IV/VI or WM MK I Version 2.0?

• Yes! We need them all as Die Casts!

Votes: 40 78.4%
  • No! They are still blending in. Better give me another Ledger Joker.

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters
Mr Walker;7158197 If a product is churned out by the thousands in a factory in China said:
Don't tell that to watch collectors, especially Omega and Rolex fans.

If anything they need to redo Mk V. That silver paint is dull, making it look cheap. It's supposed to be reflective.

If anything they need to redo Mk V. That silver paint is dull, making it look cheap. It's supposed to be reflective.

That could be the reason I don't like it then..., I've seen other suits I like that are red & silver), the Silver Centurion for instance..., but the mark V just doesn't appeal to me & I couldn't really think why?!?

I'd be quite tempted if HT made a die-cast mk4; awesome classic armour & look, & needless to say, my ONLY HT Iron Man figure. :lol

As long as it doesn't end up costing $10,000 by the time they announce it & the Aussie dollar drops even further. :gah:

I think they're still good! Except the pink panties.

I was thinking... now that they've started doing die cast, I think all their plastic Iron Man from now on should have the same crotch configuration. Do away with the bendable plastic.

I think they're still good! Except the pink panties.

I was thinking... now that they've started doing die cast, I think all their plastic Iron Man from now on should have the same crotch configuration. Do away with the bendable plastic.

The Diecast figures' crotch configuration is not metal, so the Diecast MkIII will prove whether or not the new material is less prone to 'pink panty' syndrome.. jury is still out.

I would like these to be diecast. Just the first 6 I think. Not sure if 7 needs it.

Back