Is there a good smallish Hulk Movie statue?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jesseawilson

Super Freak
Reaction score
I am getting the SS SM3 Spiderman and Black Spiderman along with the Pred & Alien Dio's and the Koto IM fine art statue. I am looking for a nice Hulk statue about the same size as the rest based on the Movie hulk. Maybe approximatly 12"-16" high and not more then 10" deep.

All I seem to see are the comic versions which are (pardon the blasphemy) a little to comicy for my taste I am more of a movie collectible collector.

Any Ideas?

i kinda like this one which i think is more closer to the new movie..

hulkmaquette.jpg

did you know there is a koto movie hulk statue as well?

Attakus is making one based on the movie and it may be 1/6th scale.

That one looks good too, knowing Attakus it will cost significantly more then the Koto piece though. I wish they had a painted pic out. it is very close to the promotion pics for hulk which is nice. I just read the Attakus piece will only be 8.5" tall...... seems a little small to me.

Last edited:
The abomination piece will interlock with the hulk making a kick ass dio!

Last edited:
Jesse, don't forget...Koto is also doing a movie version Joker ArtFx statue, that you may want to keep in mind...

Yeah, the Koto looks terrible when compared to the Attakus version.

Is that official, where did you get that info (I'm curious)?

From the Attakus Blog "Hulk will be 8.5'' (21.5 cm)..the Iron Man one will be 8'' with the base". That combined with the hit or miss Attakus paint jobs and their usually high price point, it's Koto for me for sure. I will probably be able to get both Hulk and abomination for less $ then the 8.5" Attakus Hulk.

I prefer the action poses anyway.....

Back