Is the prometheus body crap???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, just some of you are just too stupid to understand what I have been asking in the 1st place and turned this into a Sideshow Love Humpfest vs Hot Toys, thats why I have had to somewhat repeat myself as you just dont get it...I never said anything about old "buck" bodies either..now go humpp your 4 Sideshow Indy's

Damn, bub, is your family tree a wreath? Were your parents by chance siblings or what?!

retard.jpg

This is you: :banghead

This is you after Sideshow releases Snake Eyes: :duh

Any questions
retard.gif
?

This is slowly getting nasty. And I don't just mean all the sexual inuendo. Just my opinion, we might want to back off each other before one of these starts to be swung around.

banhammer2sw1.jpg

Also, even if I'm wrong about the banhammer, I still think the thread might get shut down, so without further adiue...

ibtl.gif

I think the thread needs to be locked anyway. Some people create threads to express their close-minded views of products, not to discuss them, despite the fact that this is a discussion forum. And that's clearly the case here:

I am bit concerned now about even collecting these (G.I.Joe) due to hearing the pro body has loose joints and is floppy. I cannot afford buying poorly made figures and if Snake Eyes comes with loose joints, I am done with the line!

Should we even have to take a chance? who has $120 to drop only to recieve a flimsy pinocio Figure?? I hope your listening Sideshow??
Sounds like you ruined the Indy Figure, so you better not ruin the new Joe line before it comes out

I think we've explained the theory that it was an initial release and that it would be improved (as is everything from just about every manufacturer) with further releases. We've also just suggested he wait to buy another until reviews are posted of the next figure released on the Pro. But Corkey here just isn't comprehending that. Additionally, after rereading his first post it sounds like he doesn't even own the damn thing in the first place and the question was geared more towards Sideshow, so why it's here and not in the Ask Sideshow forum is anybody's guess.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back