is stephen king licesening out his characters

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

denger4000

Super Freak
Reaction score
For a while I know King wouldn't let any of his characters get made into figures (why? I dont know, probably another question someone can shed light on)

But when I saw this for sale https://www.amoktime.com/funkohmfc.html

Clearly that's pennywise. So what made him change his mind? Would be awesome seeing more stuff from Children of the Corn, Sleepwalkers and Pete Cemetery. Not to mention a 1/6 pennywise. I know a lot of people made customs but they're all so pricey

doesnt look like the license is legit to be honest.

doesnt look like the license is legit to be honest.

picture.php

Ya - TO me it looks like this is more or less "Scary Clown that we think YOU will think is Pennywise."

FUNKO are a cool company but they have some clever ways to skirt licenses....

Ya - TO me it looks like this is more or less "Scary Clown that we think YOU will think is Pennywise."

Ah, I thought you were talking about SHS and Creepshow. :lol

Yeah, these might actually flirt with the boundaries of the the parody laws, so I'm not sure if any of them are licensed.

Those funko's are probably as close to a pennywise figure as we'll get lol

First official Pennywise lets hope this is just the start of things to come.

honestly I rather skip these tiny ones and get the 4 inch Funko Pennywise.

Never really liked these little ones, they look weird. But I love the bigger ones

Well further down on the page is one of those POP figures and hes listed as "IT - Pennywise the Clown" so who knows.

Back