Is Darth Malgus's Hood functional

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm gonna fire off an E-Mail to SSC about the arduous task of not stitching it down.

I suggest all who want the hood functional do the same, we can only but try.

:exactly:
After I talked to SS about the DM Hood I was told my concern would be passed along to the Production Team.I also mentioned this in the Darth Malgus PF thread.So if you are seriously concerned,start those emails and calls.The Figure is going to be Kick Ass either way.

Does anyone know the correct email address to send to SideShow?

I'd like to send a concern about the hood too, but the only thing I'm coming across is the Help Desk form here:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/helpdesk/?p=301

you can use that form or you can click the live online help over on the right.Ask her if she would kindly voice your concern about the DM PF hood being sewn down to the Production Team.She will basically tell you she can not guarantee a change will be made.But she will pass it on.

you can use that form or you can click the live online help over on the right.Ask her if she would kindly voice your concern about the DM PF hood being sewn down to the Production Team.She will basically tell you she can not guarantee a change will be made.But she will pass it on.

Thanks.
It's done!

Unstitch the hood!!!!

In the final cg seen, he has the hood down, highlighting the eyes and the respirator red lights.seriously!

Back