Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it will look tiny, these LSF's are better displayed on their own unless you have a hall of armor set up going on.

it will look tiny, these LSF's are better displayed on their own unless you have a hall of armor set up going on.

And if you have enough IM LSFs to display in a Hall of Armor-like fashion, please drop me a PM. I have a Christmas list that needs fulfilling. :lol

Has anyone a clue what diameter the base will have? Searching for the perfect spot.

The measurements say: 23" W (584.2mm) , this is probably the span from left to right arm?

ahhahah thats funny…

now random ? for all: does it/should it affect anyone in regard to purchasing this piece because there is no real ES? just wondering

It would me given the price... but then look what happened with the Wolf, it's a real gamble with these as it stands. I like good old fashioned edition sizes, I suspect most of us do.

If I could do 1 iron man in my entire collection. Will this be my go to guy ? My hands are full with predator and batman now. But I still want a iron man.

If I could do 1 iron man in my entire collection. Will this be my go to guy ? My hands are full with predator and batman now. But I still want a iron man.

I would say yes...this is probably one of the best representations of Iron Man in my book...

Back