Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, it's Fedex. But it's still the same problem... customs charge... :slap

Sign yourself up for a FedEx account and give the account number to Sideshow.

This allows FedEx to charge the GST directly to the credit card that you link to your FedEx account. In doing so, they will waive the $10 brokerage fee they normally charge, and you don't have to worry about paying on delivery (because they just automatically charge your card).

This is what I have done, and I only get charged GST with my sideshow deliveries. The only crappy part is they convert the USD value to Canadian dollars, and then charge the GST on that amount.

The only other fee you have to pay is the currency conversion that your bank/credit card company charges, usually about 2.5%.

Keep this in mind if you order direct from SS in the future.

That's classy

Wow, really awesome display...

Nice. Is that glass or acrylic? Can't imagine the weight if it's glass.

acrylic :wink1:

This is by far the best display for the MKIII, congrats my friend :clap

amazing displays for the MKIII LSF guys :horror:hi5: Aslans display has always been one of my favourites on the forums! :hi5:

This is THE display... but I don't even want to ask how much $$$. :panic:

you get a pf for that money :lol

I'm just speechless right now.

Very nice set up.

many many thanks my fellow Collectors for your nice Comments... I really appreciate it :) it's nice to have the opportunity to share with collectors from around the world, our crazy hobby :D

Update on the Display

Proof That Tony Stark Has a Heart

It's been a while, but I have now my first Prop Replica :yess:

ypaw8ope9hhw.jpg

y5y2u395571f.jpg

fgskvzx648c4.jpg

q7f2yhj94lqv.jpg

pccpj8u31g73.jpg

mauzejd9ez1a.jpg

Last edited:
I have one f those reactors and think of selling it from time to time But it's just to awesome.

Wow... that is nice display in the middle of hallway

Alex, your video of the Iron Man MKVII LSF at this years Comic Con kicks some serious butt! I just can't wait to get this awesome statue!!

[ame]https://youtu.be/xzlt0DtbRyc[/ame]

this is 5lbs lighter than the Doom, I'm surprised nobody is *****ing about the weight of it :monkey1

Basically same weight as Mark 3. I don't own that but it seem it's ok weight?

Basically same weight as Mark 3. I don't own that but it seem it's ok weight?

I don't own one either, but I don't remember too many complaints. I remember the mold/cast was thin, but that was about it. Any piece that size is going to be fragile.

The first IM LSF is not something you would want to move a long distance by yourself. It's top heavy for sure. The weight is fine.

Back