Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Definitely although almost £800 (if the IP is a good comparison) really does push the me being priced out of it altogether but if the production piece looks as good as the prototype pictures then it'll surely be too good to pass on

Definitely although almost £800 (if the IP is a good comparison) really does push the me being priced out of it altogether but if the production piece looks as good as the prototype pictures then it'll surely be too good to pass on

Without the final shipping costs it's very difficult to know what the total cost will be ordering direct from SSC...the price for the bust alone is roughly £625 plus import tax which adds a further £125 which brings the total to £750 but that's without shipping so you've for roughly £50 to play with plus you get the bust straight away without having to wait a further 2 months plus the reward points...worth a think. My Iron Patriot is ordered with Sideshow and I think I'll do the same with the MK42

That is a conundrum when you put it in that perspective... Seems crazy! It shows how over priced that particular line is :cuckoo:

Personally I don't intend on ordering either bust but I do really want the legendary scale... I may order it later in the year after I've paid for my P2 maquette :rock

What will it be then? $2K for these two LIFESIZE busts?

Or $2K for one of the best Iron Man Collectibles to date?
Don't get me wrong my friend, those busts looks INCREDIBLE (especially the 42), but the 1:2 scale wins easily this rounds. The color, the pose AND as said before, at least the Mark 7 serves his purpose in Avengers compared to 42 that does s&@? by breaking every 5 minutes in IM3.

But, I know that when I'll see pics of all those busts lined up, I'll be crying in the corner like a kid who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. :p

I finally broke down and PO'd him. It's gonna be my first LSF and my only iron man statue. I'm pretty excited about this piece. I just hope it's not gonna get delayed. I hate waiting. Lol

That is a conundrum when you put it in that perspective... Seems crazy! It shows how over priced that particular line is :cuckoo:

Personally I don't intend on ordering either bust but I do really want the legendary scale... I may order it later in the year after I've paid for my P2 maquette :rock

Yea, I'm not saying everytime but on the expensive items that I've ended up ordering direct such as your Wolvie or Iron Man LSF's, it has worked out cheaper than ordering locally...plus you have the benefits of receiving your item pretty much as soon as Sideshow release it and then there is the Reward Points you get with it also. My rule of thumb is usually this: If the difference from ordering direct rather than locally works out to be anything over $80 (which is abt 50 quid) then I'd rather go locally, anything under the $80 then its direct all the way for me :)

Don't get me wrong my friend, those busts looks INCREDIBLE (especially the 42), but the 1:2 scale wins easily this rounds. The color, the pose AND as said before, at least the Mark 7 serves his purpose in Avengers compared to 42 that does s&@? by breaking every 5 minutes in IM3.

But, I know that when I'll see pics of all those busts lined up, I'll be crying in the corner like a kid who didn't get what he wanted for Christmas. :p

:lol :lol Nice one Marc...yea, I guess I'm in the minority as I already own all the SSC Iron Man busts and LSF's so I choose to have them all. I cant really justify which is worth having whether it be 2 quality lifesize busts or a MKVII LSF but I'm guessing that the majority of collectors would choose the LSF due to it being the complete collectible. If you break it down, for $2K your getting a reasonably HUGE collectible which includes the head, body, arms and legs whereas with two busts your just getting the heads in effect

I finally broke down and PO'd him. It's gonna be my first LSF and my only iron man statue. I'm pretty excited about this piece. I just hope it's not gonna get delayed. I hate waiting. Lol

Congrats on the PO bro...I'd say this would make an ideal choice for a solitary Iron Man collectible in ones collection. The Iron Man MKIII LSF still gives me goosebumps everytime I see it and that alone would do me fine...unfortunately it's in a collectors nature to keep wanting more! :yess: :lol

High he on this LSF. Please don't mess this up SS. Pretty please haha

Ok is the newsletter for real? Product page is still showing July.

I wish somebody who works from Sideshow can clarify this.

Ok is the newsletter for real? Product page is still showing July.

I wish somebody who works from Sideshow can clarify this.

I'm giving this one more week before I decide to start getting anxious and excited...I still think this is a typo but if its there again on this weeks newsletter for the third time then its panic stations :panic: :panic:

Okay, just done a bit of research and managed to find a pic of the MKVII LSF plus a quick snippet of him in a YT vid taken at this years London Toy Fair...maybe the 'coming soon' in the Sideshow newsletter wasn't a typo after all!!!! :panic: :panic:

What do'ya think guys???

5ezemyju.jpg

When viewing the vids guys, forward to 1m 11 secs to see the MKVII LSF

https://youtu.be/GhFTkYNUoe0

Also added a latst pic of the Superman Premium Format in the DC section guys :rock

Last edited:
Back