Ironman Mark VII Legendary Scale???

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
iron-man-couch-meme-generator-i-have-to-say-that-is-a-must-order-for-me-55fef9.jpg

Can some of you who have the MkIII LSF post some photos of how you have it displayed? I'm having trouble visualizing how I'd display him with everything else.

i missed out on the MARK III not going to let this one slip by...and this one is truly beautiful :thud: just perfect :blissy

Now I am really having a hard time to choose between this or Doom LSF? :gah:

Looks good. Thursday we find out if Sideshow yet again ignored the complaints and made this eggshell thin.

Looks good. Thursday we find out if Sideshow yet again ignored the complaints and made this eggshell thin.

I remember reading some post on the MKIII having some brokerage on the arm. Is it really that common that it worries you to take a chance on this VII?

Can some of you who have the MkIII LSF post some photos of how you have it displayed? I'm having trouble visualizing how I'd display him with everything else.

Depends on what you have but it doesn't get much better than Averones display (hope you don't mind Alex)...

2m4o9eh.jpg

Last edited:
After doing some thinking and watching comic con videos again, I think I will order this one instead of Doom.

This is MUCH better than Mark III LSF and I always want 1:2 IM in my collection. Can't wait to order and get this.

Hoping the new Doom PF will be as good as the LSF so I don't have to worry about buying the LSF.

Have to agree this looks awesome, unfortunately the price and scale doesnt suit my collection.

Congratz to those getting it !

Back