Ironman 3 Spoiler/Figures Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi guys!
I want to show you an italian exclusive of Iron Man 3 movie. These are mini figurine with base, mini book and exclusive card.

This set is call "Hall of Amor"

These are really good, the detail on it, expecially on mark 42, shotgun and the AWESOME Igor..are so good!

What do you think guys??:wink1:

hvtb15.jpg

351y5wx.jpg

54kk7.jpg

5baghs.jpg

This is good news! Although I'd have liked to have seen a 3 pic deal with another Iron Man film too.
But nice to know RDJ will keep being Iron Man for awhile yet!

Considering Howard spoke of making at least 15 HT from Iron Man 3, I'm actually very surprised they haven't show anything new recently. So far we got

1 Tony Stark
2 Iron Man Mark XLII power pose
3 Iron Patriot Diecast
4 Iron Man Mark XLII Diecast
5 Iron Man Mark XXXV Red Snapper
6 War Machine Mark II

And these have been teased

7 The Mandarin
8 Iron Man Mark XXXVIII Igor MMS
9 Iron Man Mark XVII Heartbreaker Diecast

I wonder if they changed their plans after all the surprises were unveiled or if they are just pacing themselves with announcments??

Considering Howard spoke of making at least 15 HT from Iron Man 3, I'm actually very surprised they haven't show anything new recently. So far we got

1 Tony Stark
2 Iron Man Mark XLII power pose
3 Iron Patriot Diecast
4 Iron Man Mark XLII Diecast
5 Iron Man Mark XXXV Red Snapper
6 War Machine Mark II

And these have been teased

7 The Mandarin
8 Iron Man Mark XXXVIII Igor MMS
9 Iron Man Mark XVII Heartbreaker Diecast

I wonder if they changed their plans after all the surprises were unveiled or if they are just pacing themselves with announcments??

I'll have to go back to find it but I also saw a tease for the Silver Centurion armor.

Found it. It was marveltoynews.
https://marveltoynews.com/iron-man-3-hot-toys-iron-man-silver-centurion-armor-announced/

How do you know that Thumper & Heartbreaker weren't wasted like the others; we never got to see their fates. Yeah, it was like a firefight but when the main baddy shows up, it's a good idea to use the most durable and apt armor.

And I don't believe Killian would last against Thor. A few secs if anything but not more IMO.

Some extremis soldiers jumped at Heartbreaker a few times and the suit didn't had a scratch in the next scene so.. they all get destroyed at the end yes but obviusly not all the suits are at the same level, I believe Heartbreaker and maybe Shotgun were the strongets based on what I've seen IMHO ...don't think too much about its still a movie

LOL that you should watch Avengers again, or maybe think about it a little more, Mark VI lasted a lot against Thor and is an average armor compared to some of the new suits... and those new suits didn't last a second against Killian, do I have to say more? its all opinion anyway... who knows

:thud: :thud: :thud:

I knew this was gonna happen eventually, he is Iron Man

Last edited:
Some extremis soldiers jumped at Heartbreaker a few times and the suit didn't had a scrath in the next scene so.. they all get destroyed at the end yes but obviusly not all the suits are at the same level, I believe Heartbreaker and maybe Shotgun were the strongets IMHO don't think too much about its still a movie

LOL that you should watch Avengers again, or maybe think about it a little more, that Mark VI lasted a lot agains Thor and is an average armor compared to some of the new suits... and those new suits didn't last a second against Killian, do I have to say more? its all opinion anyway... who knows

:thud: :thud: :thud:

I knew this was gonna happen eventually, he is Iron Man

My sentiments exactly after watching Killian, I mean who is stronger, Killian or Thor... that would be interesting to see.

That's what it sounds like, at least for now. Maybe RDJ didn't want to tie himself down that much? I dunno.

If I were him, I'd be perfectly happy spending the rest of my life being Iron Man. ;)

He hasn't signed for any standalone movies at this time. I'm thinking Marvel will give the IM movies a rest for now. I think it's safe to say that we'll see IM make brief appearances in the other upcoming Marvel films though, especially those that lead in to the Avengers 2 and 3.

That's what it sounds like, at least for now. Maybe RDJ didn't want to tie himself down that much? I dunno.

If I were him, I'd be perfectly happy spending the rest of my life being Iron Man. ;)

I would like to do that too, but in real life.. no, not if you have children and are about to turn 50

If I was him I'd stop at Avengers 3 give it a great ending, and just go on with my life

Back