Ironman 3 Spoiler/Figures Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^I don't mean to bash the movie but why didn't Tony put on the Mark 23 'SHADES' suit to take on the Extremis baddies?? :confused: :huh

The Mark XXV is even better for that, or even Heartbreaker that armor doesn't even get scrached, I think about it as a war, a firefight you can't just take a tank out of the battlefield to take one guy.. besides if everything would go perfect for Tony it wouldn't be 'realistic'

I believe Killian could even last in a fight with Thor, so it didn't really matter what suit he would use, the Mark XL was way better than Nightclub but it didn't last that long anyway.. :dunno

I think Iron Man 2 gets far more **** then it deserves. What made me nuts was people hated that Shield was featured so heavily in IM2 and then turned around and wanted Bruce Banner in IM3. The Iron Man trilogy was a fantastic trilogy IMO.

I think Iron Man 2 gets far more **** then it deserves. What made me nuts was people hated that Shield was featured so heavily in IM2 and then turned around and wanted Bruce Banner in IM3. The Iron Man trilogy was a fantastic trilogy IMO.

Well said. The Iron Man films are to me, the best super hero films ever made.

I'm still just hoping that Rhoadey got the heck out of the Iron Patriot suit before JARVIS activated the Clean Slate.

i'm just sayin....

LOL :lol

I'm wondering if we'll see the Mark XLII and Iron Patriot in the next Avengers.. :pray:

That would be really dumb......because then they couldn't make brand new toys for us all to buy. :lecture

No, it'll be a brand new suit.

I'm also curious to see how Tony jumps back in to being a super hero after doing what he did at the end of IM3 to prove to Pepper how much he loved her.

In my personal experience with women.....that wouldn't sit well. :panic:

That would be really dumb......because then they couldn't make brand new toys for us all to buy. :lecture

I'm also curious to see how Tony jumps back in to being a super hero after doing what he did at the end of IM3 to prove to Pepper how much he loved her.

It'll be like in the first Avenger movie. They explain it away and nullify the entire ending with one line like they did with Thor.

lol :slap I know, I mean maybe the Mark XLII will be part of the movie like the Mark VI was.

He will always be Iron Man, do you remember the last scene? he grabs that key like thing and leaves, I take that as the beginning of something not the end. He will likely make just one badass suit and then he'll stop. And then he'll become the new Director of Shield :lol jk

Actually.. yeah the Mark XLII shouldn't be in Avengers at all, I'd like Tony to wear just one suit during the entire movie. I'm kind of tired of watching Tony wear a suit and then changing it for another one right at the end. I like the new concept they created, the suits are not so important anymore

It'll be like it was in the first Avengers. She supports him and understands that the world need him.

Exactly, besides she just wanted him to spend time with her, we see a weird love triangle between the armors, Pepper and Tony in IM3 that problem was solved, that why I think Tony won't make many suits this time

Last edited:
Just in case you guys haven't seen this one yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUYW0JyzydA

That was the best one yet! And I also agree with one of their main points! :lol

b185474670.jpg

I'd never thought about it, but you have to agree the two are VERY similar. At least Syndrome was smart enough not to use zip ties!

The Mark XXV is even better for that, or even Heartbreaker that armor doesn't even get scrached, I think about it as a war, a firefight you can't just take a tank out of the battlefield to take one guy.. besides if everything would go perfect for Tony it wouldn't be 'realistic'

I believe Killian could even last in a fight with Thor, so it didn't really matter what suit he would use, the Mark XL was way better than Nightclub but it didn't last that long anyway.. :dunno
How do you know that Thumper & Heartbreaker weren't wasted like the others; we never got to see their fates. Yeah, it was like a firefight but when the main baddy shows up, it's a good idea to use the most durable and apt armor.

And I don't believe Killian would last against Thor. A few secs if anything but not more IMO.

iron man 2 was better IMO, its my favorite out of the trilogy
I just enjoyed IM3 cuz of the suits. For me, IM>IM2>IM3.

I'm still just hoping that Rhoadey got the heck out of the Iron Patriot suit before JARVIS activated the Clean Slate.

i'm just sayin....
I think IP wasn't controlled by JARVIS. It'd be hilarious to see the suit eject him in mid-flight!

Pepper is a biyaaatch. She has a greater identity disorder than Tony. :mad:

Just in case you guys haven't seen this one yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUYW0JyzydA
One of the best HISHE in a long time. The ''I'm Batman" gag never fails to lol me! :lol

Last edited:
It would be great if negotiations with RDJ after Avengers 2 were kept secret and they surprise us with Tony Stark as Director of Shield in Avengers 3.:yess:

I wonder why they spent time designing all those beautiful suits only to destroy them in a night scene where the beauty of them could not be clearly seen.

Back