Ironman 3 Spoiler/Figures Discussion

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Ironman 3 Spoiler Discussion

Yep all you see of the Redsnapper is it being beaten to ****, all you see of Igor is what we've already seen in the trailer and the Heartbreaker which looked potentially amazing I dont even remember seeing it full stop (I must of blinked)

It's going to be very much the same situation as it was when Hot Toys were releasing all the Predators from the final scene of Predator 2 most of which you'd only see if you paused the film and studied each individual one :lol

Yep all you see of the Redsnapper is it being beaten to ****, all you see of Igor is what we've already seen in the trailer and the Heartbreaker which looked potentially amazing I dont even remember seeing it full stop (I must of blinked)

It's going to be very much the same situation as it was when Hot Toys were releasing all the Predators from the final scene of Predator 2 most of which you'd only see if you paused the film and studied each one :lol

:lol:lol

I expected Igor to go Hulk style but all he did was being a frickin pillar... :lol

I remember Heartbreaker being used by Tony but then being smashed seconds later, I might be wrong.. there were so many armors.. see! They didn't really stand out..

And LOL at this:

Hot%20Toys%20-%20Iron%20Man%203%20-%20Power%20Pose%20Red%20Snapper%20Collectible%20Figurine_PR14.jpg

Poor Hot Toys... they invested so much in IM3.. :slap

And what about the fact that Tony gets his shrapnel out? He stops using the arc reactors? From what I've read, I really think IM3 seems like a goodbye from RDJ... I'm betting minor cameos in GotG and Avengers 2, just for the lulz...

And what about the fact that Tony gets his shrapnel out? He stops using the arc reactors? From what I've read, I really think IM3 seems like a goodbye from RDJ... I'm betting minor cameos in GotG and Avengers 2, just for the lulz...

No man, it's not the end for him! He IS Iron Man.. and he will return as Iron Man.. even said so at the end "Tony Stark will return" something like that.

I think his future now lies with the extremis technology.. they might take it to the next level like in the comics where the suit is actually in his body and he can make it appear anytime he wants to.

2312165-screen_shot_2012_04_24_at_3.03.53_pm.png

if i where him i would want a freaking break from tony stark as well lol
tony hasn't had an arc reactor in the comics for god knows how long now...(in fact unless it was in more recent stories i don't think he EVER had it in his chest, it was all just an armor containing the reactor keeping him alive). it was time it happened in the movie. that plot device has ran it course there wasn't really much else to do with it

Last edited:

if i where him i would want a freaking break from tony stark as well lol
tony hasn't had an arc reactor in the comics for god knows how long now. it was time it happened in the movie. that plot device has ran it course.

Right? I mean, he IS the guy who started everything, and I really appreciate his work, but he already said that he's thinking about stopping and it makes sense. I just hope they kill him instead of replacing the actors, really. He is like Ledger's Joker

Im really surprised to hear about the lack of WM 2.0. From the way that the film has been marketed and the merchandise, I was expecting that to be one of the main armors in the film. Im curious now as to why its been featured so heavily.

Im really surprised to hear about the lack of WM 2.0. From the way that the film has been marketed and the merchandise, I was expecting that to be one of the main armors in the film. Im curious now as to why its been featured so heavily.

for the $$$

Did you guys know which armor that attack Pepper in the last scene? The design looks like Mark VII to me.

yup, too me it looks like the mark 7 as well..after watching the movie last night, i would say the armor that steal the show is the mark 42..can't wait to have it standing standing side by side with the tony stark figure on display

I'm gonna guess it was the Mark 33/Silver Centurion because yeah the Mark VII was already toast by then

Anyone else think that Hot Toys might have issues moving all of their different armor types after customers see the movie?

I think they may need to change strategies and price point pretty quickly to get them to sell.

Anyone else think that Hot Toys might have issues moving all of their different armor types after customers see the movie?

I think they may need to change strategies and price point pretty quickly to get them to sell.

Aye tbh even ones that I like the look of (for example the Heartbreaker) I couldn't warrant buying due to the limited screen time, its a situation where Hot Toys could of not bothered with any of them (bar obviously the 42 & IP) and I doubt they'd be any complaints :dunno

Yeah, It looked like the Mark VII.

Which is odd as i thought it was blown up when the mansion went boom.

Yeah, but when Pepper wears the whole suit arm afterwards, it's clearly looks like Mark VII arms. I don't remember any other armor looks like that.

Back