Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I measured my display case, tallest shelf I have is 33" and this is 35" so now I don't have to be tempted to spend $1000 on this... Which is a good thing otherwise I would want other 1/3rd scale statues to go along with it...

I have no space for this at all.

Ordered.

:rotfl

Something all of us have in common.

But especially you, after watching your collection vid I'm surprised you're getting such a big piece as you almost don't have any space left (if any).

Thought you were concentrating on smaller items now?

I am but somethings are just too good to pass on. This is one of those things. :)

I'm in love with the quality and look of Iron Studios. So much bang for the price on their stuff.

This will be my six piece from them.

We all suffer space issues eventually. I really need to sell a lot of pieces. Just need to find the boxes for them.

I am but somethings are just too good to pass on. This is one of those things. :)

I'm in love with the quality and look of Iron Studios. So much bang for the price on their stuff.

This will be my six piece from them.

We all suffer space issues eventually. I really need to sell a lot of pieces. Just need to find the boxes for them.

I hear ya... Sometimes I feel the boxes take up more space then even the statues. My basement is a castle of boxes lol.

My garage, which my truck once lived in, has now turned into a little walkway for my rake and mower. Boxes. I hate them.

Back