Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Said every collector ever.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk
That's true. Missed the Arkham line. But then ordered the Prime 1 Harley Quinn Suicide Squad version. Then the Joker.
Now waiting for the Justice League.

And this Batman I really can't miss it.

Thought the same - there is no space for 1/3. But this scale is another level - so there has to be space :)

And there is still plenty of time to think about where to put the Prime 1 Darkseid.

Said every collector ever.

Sent from my SGH-M919V using Tapatalk

Basically lol. This was just something I had to have and I'm sure if I see another 1/3 statue in that category, I will get it but I'm doing my very best to avoid the 1/3 statues otherwise I would be collecting the prime 1 Arkham line because there are some home run pieces in that set.

If this was the black and grey costume I don't think I could resist. However, the all black costume has too much of a movie vibe to it for my tastes.

If they just would have repainted the blue parts of his costume black (and kept everything else the same), I'd have to have this piece then.

agree 100%. I'm trying to love the all black but just never been a big fan of an all black batman suit.

Correct. I believe the krypto ring was the OG exclusive.

I so wish that either came with a Krypto the Superdog ring.

df00dfanesmacla00007-2.jpg

I saw the blue version in person and its amazing and massive. Compare to other 1/3 statues this is a steal for 999.

I saw the blue version in person and its amazing and massive. Compare to other 1/3 statues this is a steal for 999.

The price and blue parts of his costume (I like my Bats black and grey) is the only reason that I didn't PO the original to begin with. I agree that the $999 price tag on this is a steal considering all we are getting plus a light up bat-signal. However, I can't understand for the life of me why they decided to make his entire costume black. It just screams movie styled Batman to me. This is a comic based Batman drawn by a comic artist. This isn't meshing well for me. If they ever decide to do a 3rd variant where just the blue parts of his costume are repainted black, I'm all in. I've seen the original piece in person and the sculpt is phenomenal. What possessed IS to repaint his entire suit black is beyond me. This would've looked wicked in black and grey.

Last edited:
I completely agree with every word. I convinced myself its a stealth version and not batman 89 lol.

This feels to me like complaining about an Iron man suit being too red, or banner hulk being too green, or venom being too black

Do you like Iron Man in a completely red armor, HULK in green pants, or Venom with black eyes/spider symbol on his already black costume?

IMO, the grey in his costume adds much needed contrast to all the black. It's also much more comic accurate. Not to mention, I just think it looks better.

Congrats to those that like this as is and are POing it. I'm sure it'll look great in your collection. For me personally, this goes down as a missed opportunity.

Back