Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a custom paint to make the costume gray would be unreal?

agree 100%!! I would love the original blue grey version but I'd jump on a black grey version too. IMO the all black just lacks contrast and you loose all the finer details.

Late to the party here and trying to understand this thread - it is for the same statue of which there are two versions:

1) first PO was the grey suit (es 300?) and cost $2400

2) second PO was the black suit (es of 450?) and costs "only" $1000 - this has not shipped yet

right?

Late to the party here and trying to understand this thread - it is for the same statue of which there are two versions:

2) second PO was the black suit (es of 450?) and costs "only" $1000 - this has not shipped yet

right?

Correct. Though not totally sure exactly how much each were/are.

right?

That is all correct. I have the black version on pre order and should ship in February

right?

The blue and grey version was released before Sideshow made a distribution deal with Iron Studios. That why it’s so pricey to track down now.

thanks guys - wasn't the blue/grey fairly pricey even at PO?

yes, if you lived in Brazil LOL!

joking aside, I think with shipping and middle men mark ups, it was selling for $1500-$2K to get it to the states.

Waiting for the Black version as well. I am actually fairly excited. At first I was trying hard to track down the original because I was not sure about the all black suit; but having the SS PF modern age, which is already gray and blue and looking at the pictures of the Black edition I think the black will be a good variant of a heated dark knight ready to kick some ass. The graffiti is hit or miss on the signal, but it does tell the story and does plays better with the black costume. I mean with the light up feature and size this should well be worth the $999. I hope this is a statue that is one where the pictures do not do it justice. I don't know many people who have seen the original in hand. The videos on youtube are ok but can't wait to see this unboxed. The minute anyone gets theirs please post pics!!

Waiting for the Black version as well. I am actually fairly excited. At first I was trying hard to track down the original because I was not sure about the all black suit; but having the SS PF modern age, which is already gray and blue and looking at the pictures of the Black edition I think the black will be a good variant of a heated dark knight ready to kick some ass. The graffiti is hit or miss on the signal, but it does tell the story and does plays better with the black costume. I mean with the light up feature and size this should well be worth the $999. I hope this is a statue that is one where the pictures do not do it justice. I don't know many people who have seen the original in hand. The videos on youtube are ok but can't wait to see this unboxed. The minute anyone gets theirs please post pics!!

I saw the blue and grey Bats at a comic convention last year and it looked much better in person than it did in pics. The sheer size and presence of this statue can only be truly appreciated by looking at it in real life. I can't see the black version being any different.

I saw the blue and grey Bats at a comic convention last year and it looked much better in person than it did in pics. The sheer size and presence of this statue can only be truly appreciated by looking at it in real life. I can't see the black version being any different.

Nice!!

Well my last flex payment got pushed back yet again to March 5th. It’s taking a long time for this to come out considering it’s a repaint

More like $1400 at release - look back at post 96 for retail info. But Sideshow didn't carry that original version, so it was expensive to order direct and ship to e.g. the US apparently.

Back