Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Looks like delayed til May.

We wanted to let you know that the shipment of your Batman Black Edition Statue item will be delayed. Based on the latest production information, we now expect your item to arrive into our warehouse in May - Jun 2018.

This will be the combo...Iron Studios and Prime 1.

Attachments

• supbat.pages.jpg
    supbat.pages.jpg
    285.4 KB · Views: 189
For anyone who's got some money to burn, Popcultcha has received an additional shipment and has a couple of units to spare of the original grey version on this statue.

Hence the original high cost.

For anyone who's got some money to burn, Popcultcha has received an additional shipment and has a couple of units to spare of the original grey version on this statue.

Hence the original high cost.

Wow was that how much it cost when it came out?

Which classic Batman did you end up buying?

Well I did already have the 1/4 classic Bats. Think it was the 2nd statue that I bought for my collection.

But since then I've gotten the following 1/4 Sideshow Bats. Keaton, Bale, Batfleck and Armored. And I've gotten the 1/3 Arkham Knight Bats plus Bust and the Miller Bats plus Blue Bust (and preordered the Black Bust).

And of course my favourite two statues in my collection are my BVS 1/2 Bats and Supes.

And I've also preordered the Justice League 1/3 Bats as well. Probably be my final Bats. Unless I get the 1/3 Bale Bats. But I think I'll only get the Catwoman if any from that line, which would be my 3rd of that character.

I think that's enough Batman statues as I'm fast running out of space. Heck who am I kidding I ran out of space a while ago.

(And that's not including all the Batman Hot Toys figures I have as well :slap).

Well I did already have the 1/4 classic Bats. Think it was the 2nd statue that I bought for my collection.

But since then I've gotten the following 1/4 Sideshow Bats. Keaton, Bale, Batfleck and Armored. And I've gotten the 1/3 Arkham Knight Bats plus Bust and the Miller Bats plus Blue Bust (and preordered the Black Bust).

And of course my favourite two statues in my collection are my BVS 1/2 Bats and Supes.

And I've also preordered the Justice League 1/3 Bats as well. Probably be my final Bats. Unless I get the 1/3 Bale Bats. But I think I'll only get the Catwoman if any from that line, which would be my 3rd of that character.

I think that's enough Batman statues as I'm fast running out of space. Heck who am I kidding I ran out of space a while ago.

(And that's not including all the Batman Hot Toys figures I have as well :slap).

To many good statues.

I like this Batman and also the Miller Batman alot also. I may pick up this one in black from popcucltha on a 20% off sale of they do one they havent done one in a while. Bit annoyed i was waiting for a sale to get Darkseid they never had one bought him then 1-2 weeks after it went on sale ended up paying an extra $100.

Cancelled. I think my time in this hobby has run its course, time to start collecting firearms.

Although, with Sideshows money Ill grab the P1 1/4 Bats, lol.

I like how the product listing page for this doesn't even have an estimated arrival time anymore.

Back