Iron studios batman 1/3

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few pics of mines 599B8971-8E65-4C00-A6DA-C9294E43FA79.jpgA8FDC5B4-09BD-4E21-98B6-2A8FE677B941.jpg724B04E0-E229-4ABC-8567-CDD2893B9979.jpg705EB58F-E1E9-4161-8954-383214C6CEC7.jpg

And apologies for all the pics being rotated the wrong way round. Not sure how to avoid that... must be the way the were shot with my phone.

Looks like he turned (no pun intended) out really well, not a lot of talk about him

This looks really good except there seems to be a pretty stark color difference between the body and the head sculpts (which seems distracting to me). This could just be the lighting in the pictures though.

I’m very happy with him. There are a couple of issues though, one head sculpt has a scratch to his forehead and the other sculpt doesn’t appear to fit into the housing well.

There is a bit of colour difference from the head and body, think it comes across in the pictures because they are vastly different textures so the lights hitting them differently.

The base is brilliant to be honest, big and bold and the joker gargoyle has an Arkham Asylum game look about him which I like.

This was the first piece I have from Iron Studios... so perhaps a bit of a gamble, but I’m happy.

Freaking epic! Thanks for posting still waiting on mine to arrive today. Had no idea the kryptonite ring turned on, pleasant surprise

Sorry to disappoint, but the ring doesn’t turn on. That Pic was taken with the help of a laser pen.

I just got mine, I figured that when I opened him up lol still looks really good this thing is massive and the base foot print isn't that big (prime 1 big) for a 1/3

I just got mine, I figured that when I opened him up lol still looks really good this thing is massive and the base foot print isn't that big (prime 1 big) for a 1/3

This is my first 1/3 piece. Waiting on my next (Prime 1 Venom). I have been impressed by the size and weight to the piece. When I first opened it, I was taken aback with the size of the base, but your right, once displayed the base is not too wide or big.

Next question for me is what the perfect Joker to accompany this will be.

Back