Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Didn't read the whole thread...

Have you guys discussed if there's going to be an exclusive?

The suitcase would be a nice exclusive. What do you guys think?

This is one Statue I wish that it wont have an exclusive. it would be so much easier for me to pick it up from the local dealer.

1/4 scale cant go over then 500$ way to much! Looking at the Mark I the details are way over the better thus it was even a solid piece not hallow like the 1/2 scale maquette. lets not jinx the price and keep it low at 500$ tops.

How big are maquettes? And $1000!? Hell no way I can afford that! I'm still saving for Man-Thing, dammit!:mad:

hush up you, we don't need the bad vibes................YET:monkey1

:lol...I kid I kid.....I hope it does come out good cause I want one too. If this is 1/4 (please let it be) I cant see it being priced any higher than $500...maybe $600. But $1000 is reallllyy pushing it.

Chris

Hi!

I asked Greg yesterday on the chat when we'll see a 1/4 scale IM maquette and he said "check the NL tomorrow" so I'm certain that this is a 1/4 scale.

Now, when it comes to price, I'm afraid it will be up there. I wished it was $400 or $500, but with Legacy signature, light up features, all sculpted...feels like a $800 price tag...

I really hope not. I hope they make 2000 of them so the price goes down. I am so pumped up this week because Jack was my number one piece on my list and IM number two and I'm getting both in less than a week apart....

All they have to do now is announce a 1/4 scale Predator.....and my collection will be complete.......:monkey2

Cheers

Bear

You might be right there....heck the Alien Warrior Maquette is $800 with NO light up feature. But I dont care...they can make it $1500 if they want I'll still get it AS LONG AS QUALITY IS ON PAR!

Chris

You might be right there....heck the Alien Warrior Maquette is $800 with NO light up feature. But I dont care...they can make it $1500 if they want I'll still get it AS LONG AS QUALITY IS ON PAR!

Chris

Lets just hope it doesn't turn to another Ironman FIASCO with substandard quality and poor Quality Controls...

Lets just hope it doesn't turn to another Ironman FIASCO with substandard quality and poor Quality Controls...

I hope not....I really hope not.....I dont know if I can take another blow at NOT getting another IM collectible I really wanted :(

Just one SS.....just give me one!

Chris

Shhh! they are listening....

Umm hopefully below $100.. ahem ahem... that's all we're willing to pay, really!

C'mon, be fair and reasonable. It has the Legacy stamp on it and it lights up. So about $120 and ship it for free :D

It is....but there's some confusion here....

this is Mark 6, not Mark 4......the suit is different. has a lot more gold on the legs and arms and the triangle rather than the right chest light.

i like it!!!!if it's under 500 it's sold for me!!bye bye captain jack!!!what time is the nl posted btw??:naughty:naughty

No chance of getting it on the launch of the newsletter if your not in the US.

because the newsletter never arrives on time. Mine came today about an hour ago. Thats 11am on Friday. Bugs the crap out of me.

Back