Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
EGADS! :lol

It's been a long while since I've posted alongside you fuzzo.

I've been looking at 1/6th figures a lot more and found myself heavily engrossed with Final Fantasy over the past week. This hit the spot for me though!

Sup bro! So that's where you been :) FF rocks! Yeah this be exciting news.

Looks wicked. Are the lights photoshopped like Bowen's?....;)

...ecekat's going to have an orgasm when he sees this!:lol:rotfl

So, the question is how much? I might cancel the Gambit PF EX for this one.....and the Ms. Marvel PF EX!

:monkey3

So, the question is how much? I might cancel the Gambit PF EX for this one.....and the Ms. Marvel PF EX!

Power is gonna be so mad at you and probably link more pics of her glutes! :D I saw that white text! I'm thinking about doing that as well Jinxx just can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

Most definitely! All Spidey pieces are staying, but everything else is on the verge of finding a new home. There's just WAY too much for me to display.

smart man here!!!!! pst so what pieces you selling :naughty

I dont like the Mark VI armor.

yeah, that's going to be one debate along with the pose comparisons between this and the old football stance.

Looks nice...but soo glad I'm burned out on IM products...my SIM will do just fine.

i've also got the SIM and have been kinda looking for the ex. com but just can't pull the trigger cause of all the fakes out there. i think this one will fill my void.

It's a print! :p

well that would just be great :rolleyes::rolleyes:

so very lame

classic

Looks wicked. Are the lights photoshopped like Bowen's?....;)

wouldn't think so, since ssc usually doesn't do that, and i'm sure the light up feature is a must or else everyone would be screaming bloody murder without it.

...ecekat's going to have an orgasm when he sees this!:lol:rotfl

ewwwww, thanks for the visual

:lol:lol:lol so true! where has our Greek friend been? :D

probably giving blood to help pay down the greece debt

I'm picking this up for sure and I aint cancelling ____...but I think some of you should cancel your Wolverine EX's.:monkey3

:lol:lol:lol so true! where has our Greek friend been? :D

He did say he was going to NYC....or somewhere.:lol

Power is gonna be so mad at you and probably link more pics of her glutes! :D I saw that white text! I'm thinking about doing that as well Jinxx just can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

:rotfl
I still have mine on order. Plenty of time to think it over. She ships out December...I think.

ewwwww, thanks for the visual

You're welcome!:rotfl

quad...when is wolverine due to ship?

have to check the site to make sure, but since it went up for order in november i would guess he'd be slated for 3 qtr:monkey1

edit: just checked and it states 2 qtr :lol:lol can't see it, but you never know. either way the sooner it shippes the soon we'll see the brown version :banana:banana:banana

Pretty damn tempted to order this myself. Probably will hold off with all the HT figures I'll be getting from IM2.

this is the best newsletter! Exactly on my Bday! Guile and Ironman Maquette!!!

Canceling my IM hulkbuster no way I will miss this one...

Back