Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Power is gonna be so mad at you and probably link more pics of her glutes! :D I saw that white text! I'm thinking about doing that as well Jinxx just can't bring myself to pull the trigger.

:lol:lol:lol

No i won't post them in this thread, but i'll say it again Cancelling MS Marvel = FAIL!!!

This News about this IM piece though is AWESOME!!!! PLEASE let it be 1:4 scale with a "decent" price tag......no more of this 2 grand Horse Sh it!!!!

:rotfl
I still have mine on order. Plenty of time to think it over. She ships out December...I think.

Keep it that way Jinx or trust me...you'll be sorry, just think how Awesome she'll look next to a Selene PF when SS wises up and does one :D

I have to admit, i really want to see them make a Selene PF just to see what your reaction would be....I think you would throw a party or a parade or somethin :lol

Keep it that way Jinx or trust me...you'll be sorry, just think how Awesome she'll look next to a Selene PF when SS wises up and does one :D

I have to admit, i really want to see them make a Selene PF just to see what your reaction would be....I think you would throw a party or a parade or somethin :lol

think i might have go to that one.:naughty

:lol:lol:lol

No i won't post them in this thread, but i'll say it again Cancelling MS Marvel = FAIL!!!

This News about this IM piece though is AWESOME!!!! PLEASE let it be 1:4 scale with a "decent" price tag......no more of this 2 grand Horse Sh it!!!!

1:4 scale for sure, and hopefully below $500:naughty

The 1:1 bust had cracking an pealing paint....the 1:2 was made paper thin....cant wait to see what new issue they invent for this one.

Chris

Hey!

The way I see it, it might cost close to $900..... The reason I'm saying this is because Predator, also done by Stan Winston was $999. Predalien is $899, Alien Warrior Maquette is $799, Pumpkinhead Maquette $850, 1/2 scale IM maquette $1950, and so on...

Mark 1 Maquette was not as expensive cause it is not Stan Winston/Legacy studio.

I really want this piece and I will be surprised, pleasantly surprised, if this is less than $600.....

yeah i also think this is gonna be one expensive piece.

liking the pose so far though. much more dynamic.

I would totally be in for that!!! or is this this too unrealistic??

well sometimes Sideshow can be unrealistically over priced, yet sometimes fair. just like the Jack Sparrow PF it was a good SRP. I do wish its 1/4 scale so that it will look good side by side with the MarkI maquette estimating it below 450$

Im sure with the 1/2 scale IM issue's , we wont be seeing any half scale for a while....

Didn't read the whole thread...

Have you guys discussed if there's going to be an exclusive?

The suitcase would be a nice exclusive. What do you guys think?

Looks great and if it is 1/4th, it would go perfect with an Avengers setup...price is going to be up there. ESPECIALLY if it has lights. I am thinking $800-900, but I am hoping for $600-700.

Cost will really determine whether I buy it or not since I already have the Modern IM Comiquette.

Back