Iron Man Mark VI Maquette

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
because the newsletter never arrives on time. Mine came today about an hour ago. Thats 11am on Friday. Bugs the crap out of me.

dont wait to arrive in your mail my friend.log in to ss's site to get it on time.:banana:banana:banana

Lets just hope it doesn't turn to another Ironman FIASCO with substandard quality and poor Quality Controls...

I have alot of trust in Legacy in this regard. I'm not worried!! Fist pump!!:chew

dont wait to arrive in your mail my friend.log in to ss's site to get it on time.:banana:banana:banana

But it doesn't come out at a set time does it? I thought it was random?
This comes out the same time as Guile too.

But it doesn't come out at a set time does it? I thought it was random?
This comes out the same time as Guile too.

the last few newsletters have been up on SS site at about 8:30 EST. Just log on via their homepage and you can order at the same time as everyone else...although the servers will be really slow next week due to this and Guile.

product of the year imo!!thank god they announced it this week cause the other 2 i will be in america!!!!!!it's weird it's not in ppo,so 800 dollars is my guess.and no exclusive and no es.:angelsmil:angelsmil

the last few newsletters have been up on SS site at about 8:30 EST. Just log on via their homepage and you can order at the same time as everyone else...although the servers will be really slow next week due to this and Guile.

Thanks for the info I didn't know it was set to a specific time.

product of the year imo!!thank god they announced it this week cause the other 2 i will be in america!!!!!!it's weird it's not in ppo,so 800 dollars is my guess.and no exclusive and no es.:angelsmil:angelsmil

Im thinking the lack of PPO is going to make it $799 and upwards.

d00d, you say this about every marvel product that comes out...only one product can be product of the year. :)

I also don't see how Mark VI armor from a movie...that hasn't been released yet...can be product of the year. I want to want this but without seeing the movie yet...it is holding me back.

Plus unless I missed something, we haven't even seen the full thing yet.

I'm hoping this one isn't too bad in price. But, I'm expecting it to be around $800

I plan on getting Captain Jack, and hopefully the Iron Man. But, Captain Jack takes priority....for me anyway.

Back