Iron Man comiquette red/gold version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Amin Ko

Super Freak
Reaction score
Guys,
Can someone share with me how many pcs made for exclusive one and regular one? What is the differences? And how much are those going in the mkt price nowadays?
Rgds
AK

Guys,
Can someone share with me how many pcs made for exclusive one and regular one? What is the differences? And how much are those going in the mkt price nowadays?
Rgds
AK

There were 750 of the regular made and 500 of the exclusive. The regular is Iron Man in his full armour whilst the exclusive has interchangeable Tony Stark and Iron Man heads.

Exclusive:

https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/71551_press02-001.jpg
Regular:
https://www.sideshowtoy.com/mas_assets/jpg/7155_press02-001.jpg

As far as I know the regular goes for $850 - $1000 aprox and the exclusive is $1100+

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't forget the 2 AMAZING Prototypes...The red/gold one that lit up...

One is at Robert Downey Jr's house...

Some lucky soul has the other...

Rarest of them all!

Oh, and the 2nd one went for around $12,000...

Don't forget the 2 AMAZING Prototypes...The red/gold one that lit up...

One is at Robert Downey Jr's house...

Some lucky soul has the other...

Rarest of them all!

Oh, and the 2nd one went for around $12,000...

Yeah, I'm off to go raid RDJr.'s house now...

There were 750 of the regular made and 500 of the exclusive. The regular is Iron Man in his full armour whilst the exclusive has interchangeable Tony Stark and Iron Man heads.

Thanks Mate for the info. at least now I am convincing bcoz one of my friends told me that the red/gold versions are never made into production and the red/gold version you see on the net is the repaint one. And besides the almost red/gold version are fake in the market.

So what one commands more in the mkt price, the stealth iron man or the iron man comiquette (red/gold version)

Thks in advance,
Rgds
AK

Here are the PICS:

The "middle one" is the Prototype!

SideshowironManComiquette.jpg

Congrats on the amazing piece Mike :chew:chew where's Doom?

Nice :rock :rock, gives you some time to enjoy this piece more thoroughly before another awesome piece arrives.

Back