Iron Man comiquette red/gold version

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Huh....never thought of that....just didn't feel like starting a new thread.

I never understood how people favored this one over the Stealth, never having seen one in person I actually preferred the blue scheme and light up features. Now having this in my collection though it really shines and makes the Stealth look really drab. I love them both but this is definitely the way to go. Of course now I have to hunt down the T-Bomb Exclusive so I can have all three posed together.

I haven't seen the IM Exclusive in person, but for me, it wasn't a must. Normally I try and hunt down the exclusives, but for this one I knew I wouldn't display the Stark portrait. Just looks silly to me to have a human head on the iron man body.

I haven't seen the IM Exclusive in person, but for me, it wasn't a must. Normally I try and hunt down the exclusives, but for this one I knew I wouldn't display the Stark portrait. Just looks silly to me to have a human head on the iron man body.
iron-man_l.jpg

I thought it would have been neat if since they use the peg system they had made a peg hole in the base so you could display the helmet next to the piece but I probably wouldn't be displaying the Tony sculpt if I only had one, which is why now that I have the standard I can get the Exclusive and display it both ways.

I believe about 2,000 and climbing of the red/gold Exclusive are made in Asia :) 5 years from now, it might be 3,000 of them.

I would say when they announced that more Iron Man film stuff is in the pipeline, it was a guarantee that we'd get a Mark 03 1/4 Comiquette, the questions are whether it'll light up and whether they'll do a new pose, preferably a standing pose.

A Mark 02 Exclusive is a good bet since they've gone that route with their Archives and their import of the Museum Replicas helmet but I really am dying for a Mark 01 1/4 Comiquette.

Back