IRON MAN 2 Mk VI Maquette photos

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

the_more_you_know.jpg
:hi5: :lol

Just hope we all get a good one when ours get here. :pray:

Oh yeah hope so as well. Its the one thing that worries me any with this piece. Though, honestly I think after the issues with the 1:1 Bust I'm pretty sure SS probably made several test runs to make sure its all good.

Yeah i hope you're right! but i guess it's best not to worry about it getting here broken and just look forward to it getting here.

Now has anyone else got this yet? if so get those pics posted. :D

Yeah i hope you're right! but i guess it's best not to worry about it getting here broken and just look forward to it getting here.

Now has anyone else got this yet? if so get those pics posted. :D

my should be here within this month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:clap:clap

Worrying is somewhat natural when it comes to collecting. :lol Especially if you're really looking forward to something. At least for me and my experience collecting over the years.

Yeah, would love to see more pics.

Worrying is somewhat natural when it comes to collecting. :lol Especially if you're really looking forward to something. At least for me and my experience collecting over the years.

Yeah, would love to see more pics.

You got that right and i always say to myself not to worry but i always end up worrying anyway. :lol

I've been waiting 10 weeks to get a replacement chest area for my 1:1 Vader Bust and it's now being sent, you have no idea how worried i am that it won't get here 100% after this long wait.

Another week for them to process the order, then 2-3 days for them to ship it out and another 3-4 days for delivery. Too Damn long.

:exactly:

But all good things come to those who wait, problem is i'm crap at waiting for stuff so that saying sucks IMO. :D

You got that right and i always say to myself not to worry but i always end up worrying anyway. :lol

I feel ya man. I feel ya. :lol

I've been waiting 10 weeks to get a replacement chest area for my 1:1 Vader Bust and it's now being sent, you have no idea how worried i am that it won't get here 100% after this long wait.

oh that hurts. :( That thing is killer cool but that would hurt having to wait like that. Yeah, waiting for a replacement that long would only make it worse. Well, let's keep our fingers crossed. :hi5:

Some more brighter pics just shot. You guys should like it with light on. Remember to show yours in return later.

IMG_3284.jpg

IMG_3298.jpg

IMG_3300.jpg

IMG_3301.jpg

Thanks for the pics and i'm loving all the scrapes on the paint showing he's been in a battle. :rock

Yatyau, do you have the Hulkbuster? If you do, can you take pictures of both side by side. Thanks

Sorry I don't have Hulkbuster :( but I believe your request can be made by other guy later.

Last edited:
It was from the experience when I saw one on display has the mouth overly painted with black which cross the golden color near the left part of the lip. I have also saw one having uneven golden paint around the entire area of the chin. These two pieces were already enough for me to worry if the mouth would have an issue. Luckily, my worry was wrong and not necessary as mine is fine for that.

Thanks for clearing that up Yatyau! Congrats on having this one early and I think you have the best photos so far.:clap

By the way, I think it's great that the mouth area was painted black since the original promo shots actually had it painted red.

would love to see some pics of this next to something 1/4 scale. at 17", does that mean it's more in scale with the cinemaquettes than the PF's?

Back