Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:mad:

My bloody AU decided to take a tumble while i was dusting and he grazed his head :horror
106_2074.jpg

Just wondering if its fixable at all :dunno

Which head is it?

lol yea i hear that,,actually just seen spare heads on the bay for $25 dlvd..thinking of getting one.
Knowing my luck if i did try to paint it id probably bugger it up lol

lol yea i hear that,,actually just seen spare heads on the bay for $25 dlvd..thinking of getting one.
Knowing my luck if i did try to paint it id probably bugger it up lol

Don't they have one with Tony face? If so I will buy one. Link please.

Blah, their head sculpts sucked a big one back in the day.

They did indeed, lol. Reasonably close, sculpting wise, but the painting has definitely improved over time.
But other heads can fit in the helmet. I shoehorned one of the TTM19 heads into an empty helmet once. So it can be done if you find a head/face you prefer more than the Cheadle sculpt(Or the empty one).

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

There's an aspect of it's correctness to proportion and mass that just isn't noticeable in photos. It's SO much better than the old Mark II in that respect but in photos you'd be hard pressed to tell the difference between them.

This was before I did the neck mod which improves the appearance of the head quite a bit but even I had to look at my own photo for a couple seconds to figure out which was which.

Iron Man MKII | Armor Unleashed Ver. by dangercorpse, on Flickr

They did indeed, lol. Reasonably close, sculpting wise, but the painting has definitely improved over time.
But other heads can fit in the helmet. I shoehorned one of the TTM19 heads into an empty helmet once. So it can be done if you find a head/face you prefer more than the Cheadle sculpt(Or the empty one).

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Nice still need to find someone that is selling this.

Back