Iron Man 2: 1/6th scale Mark II (Armor Unleashed Version)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
They did indeed, lol. Reasonably close, sculpting wise, but the painting has definitely improved over time.
But other heads can fit in the helmet. I shoehorned one of the TTM19 heads into an empty helmet once. So it can be done if you find a head/face you prefer more than the Cheadle sculpt(Or the empty one).

IMG_0067.jpg

IMG_0070.jpg

IMG_0073.jpg

IMG_0075.jpg

Barry, those look awesome, my friend!! Wow!

Thanks for the info,, ill have to spray it on right?

Yeah, i'd say so. But you could brush paint it on in a few light layers over the damaged part and then wet sand it back.
But if you haven't done that before, you'd be better spraying the whole head.
But test if out on a cheap plastic toy part of you can just to test the colour first...

Yeah, i'd say so. But you could brush paint it on in a few light layers over the damaged part and then wet sand it back.
But if you haven't done that before, you'd be better spraying the whole head.
But test if out on a cheap plastic toy part of you can just to test the colour first...

for the cost of the 2 paints and shipping,i could nearly buy a replacement head :slap

Your own head?
Like *your* head?
There are companies that do it for you.
You just send them three or four images of your head and they 3d print it out...

Really? How much? Do you have a link? Let's see my head on all the marks, iron monger, clones, ya I can see it now. Going to have to pass on my face on vader. Don't feel like a lava bath. :wave

just received my replacement AU head from a ebay seller in Malaysia.
Got here well fast,,ordered it on friday arrived wednesday...So much better than buying the paint to do it myself( the helmet was chipped)

Back